Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 554

transcendreamer:

It's possible that I'm the gas station attendant.

especially - why ask him anything? )

you know the rules... the mission of the prophets of decay is to maximize the cumulative damage :)

you may have earned a little, but now rejoice in the fading, but without the income

Aleksandr Volotko:

especially - why ask him anything? )

You may be right, but I'm not sure what to do with it!

It's time to sink in! If you have spare cash, you'd better go faster! It's not my BFG, how many times have I told you?)

transcendreamer:

Either the feuding people are really that savage/barbarbarian or there's some kind of magic

or it's just the author's vision of what's going on, he may have his own vision, unrelated to reality

or

the author has just taken his vision and decided to make a movie for amateurs, with bitcoins and other pseudo-mystical bullshit

or

quarantine has had a different effect on creative people))

transcendreamer:

It's time to pump in! If you have spare cash, you'd better hurry up! It's not mine, how many times have I told you?)

it's not mine, how many times i have to say it) and you tell me 500 times again that it's not yours - maybe i'll believe it )) i think it's worth a try

by the way: how much did you make? a few tens of thousands?

Aleksandr Volotko:

I think it's worth a try and it's worth 500 times that it's not yours )

by the way: how much did you make? a few tens of thousands?

it is the great secret of trading and the funny thing is that it works and you can do it virtually indefinitely.

but it's really not mine - ask the petrolhead.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Either it's just the aftar's vision of what's going on, he may have his own vision, unconnected to reality

or

the author just took his vision as a basis and decided to make a movie for amateurs, with bitcoins and other pseudo-mystical bullshit.

or

the quarantine had a different effect on creative people))

Obviously, there's a whole group of people who desperately need it - that's why this media product is made - and it serves as a kind of comfort, because human suffering is perceived quite differently if you explain to that person that he's suffering for NOTHING, plus ethnological soteriology - we will definitely win, comrade, believe! - There is also a play on the idea of a special way and caste explanations (which, by the way, is a bit of a stretch for modern times), and pseudo-ancient Slavic stylistics is exploited together with semiotics which allegedly goes back to something authentic, indigenous, traditional, and the most important thing is to repeat that this time we know exactly what we have learnt, and this time everything will be just different :-)))

It's more interesting to look at some philosophical elements, at the end the author-scriptwriter seems to lean towards determinism, and maybe he still has a chance to form a meta-model of a universal character not connected to specific ethno-sociocultural codes...

As a matter of fact the film directly refers to trading if you look at it from the following angle: for example, imagine a person who has been trading for years and suffers much, because the Grail is not given, plus let's assume he has nothing left to eat, hunger is coming and all kinds of sudden events occur - unexpected debts, in one word, either you have to go to work or continue fighting the market and searching for at least a small grail, the suffering of this person will be perceived as a great tragedy.

regarding skipping trades - if the system is unchanged and if the skips are not due to significant filter conditions - then the final statistics will not change over the long haul

transcendreamer:
if the omissions are not related to material conditions of the filters

not connected to any filters at all - it was trivial to trade, but I didn't miss anything interesting in fact

Aleksandr Volotko:

not connected to any filters at all - it was trivial to trade, but I did not miss anything interesting in fact

investors are scraping the bottom line

transcendreamer:

This film actually has a lot to do with trading if you look at it from this angle:

if a man gets his head around whatever ground he's in, he'll make more movies and bring in foreigners and shit like that.

Reason: