Wave analysis fan club - page 5

Vladislav, you have a look at the posts of the volnovniks. Scenario cancellation levels have definitely been indicated in at least one post. As for the alternatives - I haven't noticed anything explicit yet, but implicitly they are present.

The level of discussion is already at least an order of magnitude higher than in the Niroba thread.

There are programmes which are very good at drawing, if not waves, then channels.

These channels show the direction of price movement and the boundaries within which this movement occurs.

Here is an example, which clearly shows that the Euro is going to move upwards:

Whoever buys now with a stop of 30 bps and a take profit of at least 60 bps will not regret.

Valentin, are you on the website? Look what I'm getting at. The first movement (a-wave ) has taken the form of a CLINE. B-wave, has taken the form of a double zig-zag. C-wave takes the form of a KDT (very similar to this). We get that the a-wave zigzag has been formed, (left to finish

4-waveand the last 5-wavein the KDT are left). After that, the growth of the pair and the formation of the b-wavewill begin .

To make the logic clear, I have plotted the M.

5. These are my expectations What do you think?

DDFedor:

Your good spirits may quickly be ruined. Further use of such emotional insertions will be regarded as provocation and will be deleted. There will be no euphoria, joy or happiness in this thread.

All is clear. Stop is received. I'm sorry if anything is wrong. I don't intend to cause you any more trouble. Sorry again.

Zet:

Valentin, are you on the website? Look what I'm getting at. The first movement (a-wave ) has taken the form of a CLINE. B-wave, has taken the form of a double zig-zag. C-wave takes the form of a KDT (very similar to this). We get that the zigzag a-wave is formed, (left to finish

4-waveand the last 5-wavein KDT). After that, the rise of the pair and the formation of the b-wavewill begin .

To make the logic clear, I put up a chart of M.

5. These are my expectations What do you think?

I'm thinking that if you look at the chart an hour or two more closely, you can see not only a double/triple zigzag, but also an elephant.

And I also think, let Prekter and Co. understand such complicated shapes, we, so to say, practitioners, if we use V.T.E.,

it is in its only variant - to try to recognize the end of the second wave in order to ride the third.

It's closer to the usual practice - buy/sell cheaper/better and sell/buy cheaper/better.

Zet:

It's all clear. Stop received. I'm sorry if anything is wrong. I won't cause you any more trouble. I'm sorry again.

Perhaps you misinterpreted... But if you came here to have fun, rejoice and seek happiness, then alas...

DDFedor:

You've probably misinterpreted it... But if you came here to have fun, rejoice and seek happiness, then alas...

I'm tired of you. You remind me of the character in "The Man in the Box"... with the famous phrase, "...just in case something goes wrong ...."

more:

Whoever buys now with a stop of 30p and a takeprofit of at least 60p will not regret it.

It is unlikely that such goals have anything to do with classical wave theory? It's more like something "nirobic"...

The thread will live on, provided it is adequate to the stated theme. (as understood by DDFedor).
As for wave [c], I think it would be more logical to mark it by zigzag(s), because wave [a] is a zigzag and we will get the classic 3-3-3. And it looks like wave c will be 161.8% of wave [a], since 100% of wave a has already been broken through, which is 1.3918

Zet:

I'm tired of you. You remind me of the character in "The Man in the Box"... with the famous line, "...just in case something goes wrong ...."

Don't look at me. Don't pay any attention to me. You came to do a job, do it. You came to stir the waters, that's not required here.
Reason: