Harmonic Analysis - page 248

RyuShin:
Which attachment uploader do you use, enhanced ver or normal version? If enhanced ver, try the normal one.

Worked in basic mode with a smaller file size.

Also I have seen the error description now, the file size exeeds my quota by 27KB...the file was 103 KB, now this one is 43KB.

It has never been a problem before.

Dunno.. BTW it is just a past example neither complete, no confluencing ABCD in the pic, until the 3dr completion down on the bottom of the demand zone of course, still a possible entry in a still valid bat before breaking X.

Well it is not even the past example since on the smaller active chart 480x XXX did not fit .. So I do not know what now...

also...tried smaller file in advanced mode, it returned a kinda error w/o reason, and had no option for selecting basic...

I have not seen this problem on any other site so far, only here lately....

lobogabor:

Worked in basic mode with a smaller file size.

Also I have seen the error description now, the file size exeeds my quota by 27KB...the file was 103 KB, now this one is 43KB.

It has never been a problem before.

Dunno.. BTW it is just a past example neither complete, no confluencing ABCD in the pic, until the 3dr completion down on the bottom of the demand zone of course, still a possible entry in a still valid bat before breaking X.

Well it is not even the past example since on the smaller active chart 480x XXX did not fit .. So I do not know what now...

Great you can now upload. I have no idea what's going on in the pic. It's too complicated for me.

RyuShin:
Great you can now upload. I have no idea what's going on in the pic. It's too complicated for me.

As for the upload, me neither - that was my majoe purpose to upload these different pics...

As for the content, if you are still interested with an actual upcoming one I can break those down...

If not, well... stick with/imagine the AB=CD+HP5+Wwave at a potential valid supply/demand...

lobogabor:
As for the upload, me neither - that was my majoe purpose to upload these different pics...

As for the content, if you are still interested with an actual upcoming one I can break those down...

If not, well... stick with/imagine the AB=CD+HP5+Wwave at a potential valid supply/demand...

I am interested in upcoming patterns. What I meant was there are many lines on the pic and have no idea how you engage in them and how those help you trade.

RyuShin:
I am interested in upcoming patterns. What I meant was there are many lines on the pic and have no idea how you engage in them and how those help you trade.

I will get on the next upcoming few of my taste/my best scenario according to the prev. description, and will do a better job on explaining, I will ask you to correct any shortcomings of mine from your perspective. Thanks a lot!

UsdJpy upcoming potential bear levels in a weekly uptrend, daily consolidation

Chart USDJPY, D1, 2014.04.01 10:45 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

sorry cannot upload even 45k file any more due to quota on file size (?)...

Chart USDJPY, H4, 2014.04.01 10:55 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

AudUsd

lets see what a small M15 bull ABCD+WW can do before US open:

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.04.01 11:06 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

In a bigger picture of an acting bull dragon and a bear Wolffe:

Chart AUDUSD, H4, 2014.04.01 11:11 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Other than US open is coming, it is not hopeless...

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.04.01 11:22 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EurAud H1 potential bullish dragon

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.01 11:40 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

UsdChf M15 for me it is close to an ideal bull setup with bat+3drive and WW

Chart USDCHF, M15, 2014.04.01 12:36 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EurUsd - M30 potential shorting opportunity coming with 20-25 pips risk max.

Chart EURUSD, M30, 2014.04.01 13:34 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Reason: