Harmonic Analysis - page 137

irad:
GBPUSD 30m Bullish Bat or completion of the bigger gartley. also nice price action in the D PRZ, pattern haven't failed yet.

Another option - Potential bullish N200.

Files:
gbpusdm15_6.png  66 kb

lobogabor:
It is nicely holding, has a very nice support zone on HTF bw 1,614-1,6125. What is bothering me is several bear HP on H4. Do you think one should consider H4 situation when trading M15 or M30?

I usually look at higher time frame because s/r levels are more likely to hold and it gives you general idea where market is moving and if you could look for extended targets

RyuShin:
Another option - Potential bullish N200.

yup, that's the bigger gartley, or N200

GBPJPY 1h - Potential bullish 886 butterfly and ABCD.

Files:

irad:
yup, that's the bigger gartley, or N200

I don't see the bull anymore. Seems to me the bear is stonger.

RyuShin:
Potential bearish cypher added. The bearish gartley kinda worked out. I took profit when it reached B of the gartley. Only 6pips gain but it's okay. I had a feeling that it'd go up again but I didn't enter long mainly because I was undetermined.

The bat didn't make it -15pips (although I ended up buying and got some pips back). Currently the cypher is on and another cypher completed.

Files:
eurgbpm30_6.png  73 kb

CHFJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher and bat.

Files:
chfjpyh1_1.png  64 kb

RyuShin:
I don't see the bull anymore. Seems to me the bear is stonger.

The bullish bat didn't work out. I ended up selling after Demark 9. Closed and entered long at DR3. Target is DR2. The pair may continue to go down. We now have a potential bullish crab.

Files:

RyuShin:
Potential bearish gartley added.

Gartley nicely worked out.

Files:
eurchfh1_2.png  77 kb

AUDUSD 1h - Potential bearish cypher, gartley and ABCD.

Files:
audusdh1_2.png  81 kb