Harmonic Analysis - page 136

RyuShin:
Post and share cypher patterns you find and which fail into shark if you have time so that we could analyze together.

Hi RyuShin, took a while, but I could locate the two cases in one package, which fell into a failed cypher...and as I racall the bigger one turned intos a shark... but I am not sure any more... I just had it in mind under that category.

Would have been better to analyze immediately and even meke some notes back then .

USDCAD 1h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
usdcadh1_1.png  71 kb

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin, took a while, but I could locate the two cases in one package, which fell into a failed cypher...and as I racall the bigger one turned intos a shark... but I am not sure any more... I just had it in mind under that category. Would have been better to analyze immediately and even meke some notes back then .

I remember both cypher patterns cuz I took them and closed in profit. The small cypher completed, rallied back to 23.6 retracement of CD leg of the cypher. I remember I closed it because I figured B of the cypher could be resistance. In fact price bounced. As for the bigger cypher, we can call it shark. Some people may still call it cypher. I didn't close my position even though price exceeded X of the cypher. I let go because below X there's strong support. You can say both were failed cyphers but I'd say that the small cypher was cypher and the other bigger one is shark.

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  58 kb
nzdusdh4_1.png  69 kb

GBPUSD 30m Bullish Bat or completion of the bigger gartley.

also nice price action in the D PRZ, pattern haven't failed yet.

irad:
GBPUSD 30m Bullish Bat or completion of the bigger gartley. also nice price action in the D PRZ, pattern haven't failed yet.

Totally agree.

irad:

GBPUSD 30m Bullish Bat or completion of the bigger gartley.

also nice price action in the D PRZ, pattern haven't failed yet.

It is nicely holding, has a very nice support zone on HTF bw 1,614-1,6125. What is bothering me is several bear HP on H4. Do you think one should consider H4 situation when trading M15 or M30?

RyuShin:
No they are different. The shark is a cypher for me. I posted a pic today. Ratio of Leonardo is below. More detail check here FibonacciTeam: Formacja harmoniczna Leonarda (It's in Polish language so if you're not Polish, translate it to preferable language).

Yes, silly me, it was a pattern texted by the indi from the past, I did find it by going back.

I had the shark drawn only.

USDJPY 4h - Potential bullish N200. We can find number of bullish patterns such as cypher, shark, crab etc.

Files:
usdjpyh1_5.png  84 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY 4h - Potential bullish N200. We can find number of bullish patterns such as cypher, shark, crab etc.

All xxxjpy are on ST...

...and tonight Boj releases interest rate

paulselvan:
All xxxjpy are on ST... ...and tonight Boj releases interest rate

Both interest rate decision and BOJ press conference are tentative. I don't really care about economic data anyways.