Indicators with alerts/signal - page 863

mrtools:
Hi Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel lines cross.

Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is?

Many thanks for your time

Hello bross mrtools/mladen,

Please can you add alerts to this indicator when it change the trend ? if possible, add the "on current" option too...

let me know if anythiing can be done with this indicator... anyway thanks alot for your high attention.

jjn-nugget.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add '2 types of vertical lines' in attached indicator

1 - line at signal cross & 2 - line at zero cross (as shown in image)

Lines should be shown in all (chart and sub) windows !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add '2 types of vertical lines' in attached indicator

1 - line at signal cross & 2 - line at zero cross (as shown in image)

Lines should be shown in all (chart and sub) windows !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

mladen:
secretcode Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen for wonderful indicator

Sincerely

secretcode

Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is? Many thanks for your time

Pippo Inzaghi, was going to say maybe it was because of a build 670 problem, but double checked my brokers build and it is 670 so don't know what the problem could be. Also double, triple checked the code and can't find any possible problems.

Demos6--

regarding your post 8043 on page 805 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page537

There are 2 chart examples, Filtered vs Non_Filtered.

How did you create the Non_Filtered chart.

I looked at StochasticRSI-Oscillator wTrend_Alerts_mod but did not see a "Filter" property.

Thank you.

mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, was going to say maybe it was because of a build 670 problem, but double checked my brokers build and it is 670 so don't know what the problem could be. Also double, triple checked the code and can't find any possible problems.

Thanks for double-checking, Mr Tools. I have no doubt your coding is perfect here. I am on build 670 and havent had any problems with indicators previously but I will play around with my setup a little more and see if I can resolve the problem on my end. Thank you so much again for your assistance. cheers!

michaelB:
Demos6--

regarding your post 8043 on page 805 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page537

There are 2 chart examples, Filtered vs Non_Filtered.

How did you create the Non_Filtered chart.

I looked at StochasticRSI-Oscillator wTrend_Alerts_mod but did not see a "Filter" property.

Thank you.

I simply added the arrows manually with the metatrader arrow tool.

Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is? Many thanks for your time

Some users already reported that sound alerts are not working even in build 670. It seems that same builds from different brokers are working differently in some cases.

Also, check if you have the sounds at your metatrader folder at all (I saw a case when sound folder after clean install was not there at all). Go to file->Open data folder and check if you have sound folder and sounds file there at all

Reason: