Indicators with alerts/signal - page 863

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Audgy45:
Hi,

Someone you it would be able to create an alarm me that whenever the currency crosses the red line of the Indicator (moving average) to the configuration of my choice is actually a time until alarm

Thx you

Hi Audgy, maybe try this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page338

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mr Tools

You were kind enough to originally post this indicator in the multi-timeframe thread. I'm wondering if there is a version with popup alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel blue lines cross each other? The arrows printing above/below the price would be especially helpful.

Many thanks for your time.

Hi Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel lines cross.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ocil:
Pls find attached the magic indicator . nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4

Hi Ocil, sorry but the NBO Magictrade_v2 is a decompiled indicator.

Shiv Kumar
Shiv Kumar  
mrtools:
Hi Ocil, sorry but the NBO Magictrade_v2 is a decompiled indicator.

Thanks mrtools. Sorry i am not clear on my first post. In my post image there in info for last trading price, price different from yesterday closing, Trailing SL, Last signal, Profit or loss. Also left side Bid/ask and day hi/lo and Week hi/lo. This info is available in NBO Magictrade_v2.

I want same info in attached indicator. Excluding Trailing SL and bid/ask .Thanks for your help

bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Hi Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel lines cross.

Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is?

Many thanks for your time

cnmfx
cnmfx  

Hello bross mrtools/mladen,

Please can you add alerts to this indicator when it change the trend ? if possible, add the "on current" option too...

let me know if anythiing can be done with this indicator... anyway thanks alot for your high attention.

jjn-nugget.mq4

Files:
secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add '2 types of vertical lines' in attached indicator

1 - line at signal cross & 2 - line at zero cross (as shown in image)

Lines should be shown in all (chart and sub) windows !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add '2 types of vertical lines' in attached indicator

1 - line at signal cross & 2 - line at zero cross (as shown in image)

Lines should be shown in all (chart and sub) windows !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
secretcode Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen for wonderful indicator

Sincerely

secretcode

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is? Many thanks for your time

Pippo Inzaghi, was going to say maybe it was because of a build 670 problem, but double checked my brokers build and it is 670 so don't know what the problem could be. Also double, triple checked the code and can't find any possible problems.