MT4 Update Build 625 overwrote all my latest mq4 files.

Yesterday, MT4 popped up saying Build 625 update is done that I didn't aware that all mq4 files were overwritten. Then I backup image (whole hard drive) last night. Until this morning I open one of the mq4 files through MetaEditor - I am surprised that all my recent code is gone. The last code was last year showing on there. I cannot restore my files because it is too late.

Folder is AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A9935CE73A3B3E5185A21FFD8A115AB\MQL4\Experts

Help Help Help.

It can't be. Please double check and go through slowly because I don't have that kind of problem.

I cannot remember exactly previous version number was. So far I can remember they have updated from something like 470 to 600 first time in early 2014 and they copied all the files from  \Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts folders to \AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A9935CE73A3B3E5185A21FFD8A115AB\MQL4\Experts.

Yesterday MT4 just popped up saying Build 625 updated. I can see they have copy all the files from  \Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts folders to \AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A9935CE73A3B3E5185A21FFD8A115AB\MQL4\Experts AGAIN. Most of my latest mq4 files are overwritten.

ROMAN5:

Yesterday, MT4 popped up saying Build 625 update is done that I didn't aware that all mq4 files were overwritten. Then I backup image (whole hard drive) last night. Until this morning I open one of the mq4 files through MetaEditor - I am surprised that all my recent code is gone. The last code was last year showing on there. I cannot restore my files because it is too late.

Folder is AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2A9935CE73A3B3E5185A21FFD8A115AB\MQL4\Experts

Help Help Help.

Search your hard drive for *.mq4 and check the dates on the files found,  I don't see how MT4 would be able to find an old versions of your code to overwrite your new code . . . the more likely scenario is that it has updated an old MT4 install.  This is one of the reasons I keep all my code separate from the MT4 install and directories.
Reason: