Indicators with alerts/signal - page 537

mrtools:
Mis.Parker, just tried it and the alert message pop up works I set the AlertMinutesB4Close to 0.

So did you try in with the tester or live? It doesn't seem to work on the tester.

Mis.Parker:
So did you try in with the tester or live? It doesn't seem to work on the tester.

Was on live.

hi,plz username & pass this indicator.thanks

mrtools:
Hello Kklkanna, Have this version its a stand alone version, and mtf and alerts. Maybe test it out and see if its what you are looking for.

Thanks a lot Mrtools

alisaberi123:
hi,plz username & pass this indicator.thanks

alisaberi123

ex4 can not be changed

Hey new here, was searching google for almost 4 hours and couldn't find anything. I want to test a new strategy and need 2 Indicators with alerts for it.

Murray Math Lines:

- 6/8 Reversal Major, 2/8 Reversal Major

- 7/8 Weak Stall & Reserve, 1/8 Weak Stall & Reserve

- 8/8 Ultimate Resistance and 0/8 Ultimate Support

- +2/8 Extreme Overshoot, -2/8 Extreme Overshoot

would be superb, if these alerts have level 1, 2 ,3, 4 in the text, from top to bottom.

Also an auto Fibo indicator that uses zigzags and also low/highs:

and on the reverse side:

If someone can insert these alerts, he gets 1000 kisses and a like

Thanks a lot Mrtools,

These alerts are fine and sufficient for me ...

Thanks a lot for the help ...

mrtools:
Hi Rpasupathy, found an example of another indicator and did your alerts, but did the alerts on both indicators for when all 4 rows are same color, did you want them when only the first 2 rows are the same,if so it's an easy fix. Also both are now stand alone meaning you won't need the MA or CCI_1,they are built in now.

Hi Engula,

I just wanted to make sure that all the colors turn same to make an entry...

What you see in the pic is different...

Thanks

engula:
rpasupathy, you say "when all the colors", but in the pic the yellow boxes don't seem to satisfy this criteria. or did i miss something? thanks.

Nomangee:
Hey new here, was searching google for almost 4 hours and couldn't find anything. I want to test a new strategy and need 2 Indicators with alerts for it.

Murray Math Lines:

- 6/8 Reversal Major, 2/8 Reversal Major

- 7/8 Weak Stall & Reserve, 1/8 Weak Stall & Reserve

- 8/8 Ultimate Resistance and 0/8 Ultimate Support

- +2/8 Extreme Overshoot, -2/8 Extreme Overshoot

would be superb, if these alerts have level 1, 2 ,3, 4 in the text, from top to bottom.

Also an auto Fibo indicator that uses zigzags and also low/highs:

and on the reverse side:

If someone can insert these alerts, he gets 1000 kisses and a like

Nomangee

The way you describe it it is not possible to make alerts that would work. The conditions you describe are not quantifiable in usual ways (what would, for example be a "Weak Stall & Reserve" in terms of math formula that can then be translated to computer code) and I am afraid that you are describing a subjective criteria that is not translatable to code

mladen:
Nomangee The way you describe it it is not possible to make alerts that would work. The conditions you describe are not quantifiable in usual ways (what would, for example be a "Weak Stall & Reserve" in terms of math formula that can then be translated to computer code) and I am afraid that you are describing a subjective criteria that is not translatable to code

Everything is coded already, only need some alerts at these lines that I mentioned and shown on the screenshot.

Should be really easy for someone who can code Indis or do I mistunderstand anything?

It's like you have a pivot indi and an alerts comes, when the bars hit the pivot point.

Reason: