Indicators with alerts/signal - page 869

Thass:
Would you please help to add alert to this Indicator. Thank you very much.

Regard,

supertrend_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Try this one out : supertrend_nrp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Don't know, maybe post a support and resistance indicator you want the alerts done to and will see if it can be done.

I'm not sure if these are the same but if not could you add arrows to both?

Thanks MrTools!

okoli:
Dear Mr Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help to make this indicator have the option of displaying different colours for timeframes as could be chosen by the user?

Secondly, the lines seem to remain on chart even after deleting it.

I would also appreciate if you could make it compatible with the new Mt4.

Thank you for anticipated positive response.

Okoli

Okoli, for your first request, wasn't able to do that, for the second seems that problem solved, and made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Jaquanburton:
I'm not sure if these are the same but if not could you add arrows to both? Thanks MrTools!

Jaquanburton, for the first one it's a decompiled indicator, for the second indicator, far as I can tell, it would need to be completely recoded to be able to add alerts and arrows.

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, could you create an alert email for this indicator when crossing 0 line?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download =x=MTF-MA3(Alerts).mq4

dfnl2:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, could you create an alert email for this indicator when crossing 0 line? Forex TSD - forex forum - Download =x=MTF-MA3(Alerts).mq4

That indicator is using "Essam00" indicator and one more. If that is the one I think it is, than that indicator is repainting and in that case it would be better to avoid alerts from it

Ahh,, ok,, thanks for the feedback..

mrtools:
Hi Henry, try this version.

Hi mrtools,

is it possible to add arrows on chart for every change of the slope of this wonderful indicator?

derivative_oscillator_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot !!

Hello, can someone include an alert whenever variables 0 and 1 of the attached indicator turn true? (alert in mid candle)

Files:

mrtools/mladen, please i once had a moving average crossover indicator with arrow alert where you can choose the ma method but i have lost it or cant find it again. Example if i want the alert to be between a linear weighted moving average and a simple moving average cross, i can choose it. Please is there one you can direct me to. Thanks in advance

Reason: