Indicators with alerts/signal - page 869

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi,

Is it possible to add alert + push notification when the Di-plus/Di-minus crossing?

Thank you very much

Thassanai S.
Thassanai S.  

Would you please help to add alert to this Indicator. Thank you very much.

Regard,

supertrend_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Hi,

Is it possible to add alert + push notification when the Di-plus/Di-minus crossing?

Thank you very much

Try this one out (set the alertsLevels to false to get alerts on +DI and -DI crosses) : adx_wildersdmi_v1m_alerts_1.01.mq4

okoli
okoli  

Dear Mr Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help to make this indicator have the option of displaying different colours for timeframes as could be chosen by the user?

Secondly, the lines seem to remain on chart even after deleting it.

I would also appreciate if you could make it compatible with the new Mt4.

Thank you for anticipated positive response.

Okoli

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Thass:
Would you please help to add alert to this Indicator. Thank you very much.

Regard,

supertrend_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Try this one out : supertrend_nrp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  
mrtools:
Don't know, maybe post a support and resistance indicator you want the alerts done to and will see if it can be done.

I'm not sure if these are the same but if not could you add arrows to both?

Thanks MrTools!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
okoli:
Dear Mr Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help to make this indicator have the option of displaying different colours for timeframes as could be chosen by the user?

Secondly, the lines seem to remain on chart even after deleting it.

I would also appreciate if you could make it compatible with the new Mt4.

Thank you for anticipated positive response.

Okoli

Okoli, for your first request, wasn't able to do that, for the second seems that problem solved, and made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jaquanburton:
I'm not sure if these are the same but if not could you add arrows to both? Thanks MrTools!

Jaquanburton, for the first one it's a decompiled indicator, for the second indicator, far as I can tell, it would need to be completely recoded to be able to add alerts and arrows.

Dnl
Dnl  

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, could you create an alert email for this indicator when crossing 0 line?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download =x=MTF-MA3(Alerts).mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dfnl2:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, could you create an alert email for this indicator when crossing 0 line? Forex TSD - forex forum - Download =x=MTF-MA3(Alerts).mq4

That indicator is using "Essam00" indicator and one more. If that is the one I think it is, than that indicator is repainting and in that case it would be better to avoid alerts from it