Indicators with alerts/signal - page 857

mrtools can u please add the arrows for over bot (small Sell arrow - arrow pointing downwards) & extremely over bot (Big Sell arrow - arrow pointing downwards) revers over sold (small Buy arrow - arrow pointing upwards) & extremely over sold (Big Buy arrow - pointing upwards) on the price charts. This would help in ascertaining where the prices got over bot or extremely over bot or over sold or extremely oversold. vertex_mod_3_alerts_1.mq4

re update!!!

mr mladen and mr tools! can you please update these indicators they seems out of date! thanks.

ameets1972:
mrtools can u please add the arrows for over bot (small Sell arrow - arrow pointing downwards) & extremely over bot (Big Sell arrow - arrow pointing downwards) revers over sold (small Buy arrow - arrow pointing upwards) & extremely over sold (Big Buy arrow - pointing upwards) on the price charts. This would help in ascertaining where the prices got over bot or extremely over bot or over sold or extremely oversold. vertex_mod_3_alerts_1.mq4

Hi Ameets1972, added the arrows, in which the code and size can be adjusted.

cashgrade:
mr mladen and mr tools! can you please update these indicators they seems out of date! thanks.

Cashgrade, updated them.

mrtools at the outset, would like to thank you for the help and is done wonderfully good. Only one query, the arrows and the dots should come every time the indi. crosses 6 or -6 or gets extremely oversold or over bot at 10 or 10, but the arrows and the dot is not coming on the graph whenever it crosses the said levels. if I am not wrong it should plot every time the indi. crosses the said levels. Could u plz check ? vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

ameets1972:
mrtools at the outset, would like to thank you for the help and is done wonderfully good. Only one query, the arrows and the dots should come every time the indi. crosses 6 or -6 or gets extremely oversold or over bot at 10 or 10, but the arrows and the dot is not coming on the graph whenever it crosses the said levels. if I am not wrong it should plot every time the indi. crosses the said levels. Could u plz check ? vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

Try setting this to true... it should indicate 2 kind of arrows

extern bool alertsOnObOs = true;

extern bool alertsOnExtremeObOs = true;

Files:
capture_vr.jpg  84 kb

12BPRO:
Try setting this to true... it should indicate 2 kind of arrows

extern bool alertsOnObOs = true;

extern bool alertsOnExtremeObOs = true;

Do those arrows repaint?

clon_tron:
Do those arrows repaint?

In my opinion if you set this to false it should not

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

For a more professional opinion.... PLEASE CODES GURU... could someone reconfirmed..

Thanks

12BPRO / Clon_tron thanks. yes no able to get the arrows.

12BPRO:
In my opinion if you set this to false it should not

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

For a more professional opinion.... PLEASE CODES GURU... could someone reconfirmed..

Thanks

Hi

Please check this Mladen's post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page14

Maybe you will also find it useful!

Best Regards

secretcode

Reason: