extern bool alertsOnExtremeObOs = true;

Do those arrows repaint?

AZRUL FYZEE AZMI
AZRUL FYZEE AZMI  
clon_tron:
Do those arrows repaint?

In my opinion if you set this to false it should not

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

For a more professional opinion.... PLEASE CODES GURU... could someone reconfirmed..

Thanks

ameet72
ameet72  

12BPRO / Clon_tron thanks. yes no able to get the arrows.

secretcode
secretcode  
12BPRO:
In my opinion if you set this to false it should not

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

For a more professional opinion.... PLEASE CODES GURU... could someone reconfirmed..

Thanks

Hi

Please check this Mladen's post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page14

Maybe you will also find it useful!

Best Regards

secretcode

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools/mladen is it possible in this possible ? every time the indi. makes ob or os it should give an alert on the chart. without changing the main formula.. Means if OB is done and again an OB is made without making the OS, it should also intimate the 2,3,4 OB's or OS that it has formed. This will inform apart from the actual OB or OS, where it went into OB or OS vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen is it possible in this possible ? every time the indi. makes ob or os it should give an alert on the chart. without changing the main formula.. Means if OB is done and again an OB is made without making the OS, it should also intimate the 2,3,4 OB's or OS that it has formed. This will inform apart from the actual OB or OS, where it went into OB or OS vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

If you want that delete or comment out lines 196 and 203

But also read the post (and the post from the link at that post) the secretcode posted above your post

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen that means if 196 & 203 lines r deleted all the OBs and OS will be plotted, but possibility of Repaint ? am i right.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen that means if 196 & 203 lines r deleted all the OBs and OS will be plotted, but possibility of Repaint ? am i right.

ameets1972

Yes - you will get alerts on all signals (not just when the trend changes). But be aware that that indicator repaints.

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen and if the changes are not done then will it repaint ? Thanks for your early reply.

Specter075000
Specter075000  

Dear mladen, mrtools,

My request would be to install an alarm when the candle is closed and at the same time a cross appears.

See attached image.

At the moment the alarm appears always when the price touches exterior lines, but that is not useful.

Would be very helpful.

Many Thanks in advance

Greatings

Files: