mladen:
secretcode Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

can you make sound alert for this indicator also! thanks

cashgrade:
can you make sound alert for this indicator also! thanks

Here is a version with alerts added : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines__alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines__alerts_nmc.mq4

Dear mladen, sorry for the question. But what does "nmc" mean?

Hi. Mr Tools and Mr. Mladen. I`m not sure if this should be her but.. I am new at forex and I see the vertex indicator you modified is interesting:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download !vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4

Could you please, please create a dashboard for it?

For 1h,4h TF. (with 15 and 1day TF also would be great)... Giving signal.. or message when above 6/-6 or 10/-10 ..

The dashboard should give something similar to this:

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1138151&d=1361196743

or like this Stochastic dashboard..

Indicator based on different currencies @ Forex Factory

Regards

Dear Mladen and Mrtools.Would you guide me if the attached indicator can be found with alters (mail, phone and so on) somewhere, and if it does not, would you please add alerts to it.Thanks.Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools.Would you guide me if the attached indicator can be found with alters (mail, phone and so on) somewhere, and if it does not, would you please add alerts to it.Thanks.Talaat E

talaate

Here you go : macdline_nrp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

many thanks:Talaat E

hi mrtools/mladen .. greetings... my first post. i am looking out for indicators with alerts.

1) change in trend (it should show a trend change) 2) if the price is over bought or over sold. i am looking out for these 2 indicators.

learn2trad:
hi mrtools/mladen .. greetings... my first post. i am looking out for indicators with alerts. 1) change in trend (it should show a trend change) 2) if the price is over bought or over sold. i am looking out for these 2 indicators.

learn2trad

There are a lot of indicators like that. Just to mention stochastic, rsi, cci that can be used that way

Hj Great Mladen:Last request of this week ,which is almost gone make alerts for this indicator, I am using H4 of it as trending indicator, what is your opinion about that?thanks

Reason: