Indicators with alerts/signal - page 864

michaelB
michaelB  

Demos6--

regarding your post 8043 on page 805 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page537

There are 2 chart examples, Filtered vs Non_Filtered.

How did you create the Non_Filtered chart.

I looked at StochasticRSI-Oscillator wTrend_Alerts_mod but did not see a "Filter" property.

Thank you.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, was going to say maybe it was because of a build 670 problem, but double checked my brokers build and it is 670 so don't know what the problem could be. Also double, triple checked the code and can't find any possible problems.

Thanks for double-checking, Mr Tools. I have no doubt your coding is perfect here. I am on build 670 and havent had any problems with indicators previously but I will play around with my setup a little more and see if I can resolve the problem on my end. Thank you so much again for your assistance. cheers!

Demos6
Demos6  
michaelB:
Demos6--

regarding your post 8043 on page 805 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page537

There are 2 chart examples, Filtered vs Non_Filtered.

How did you create the Non_Filtered chart.

I looked at StochasticRSI-Oscillator wTrend_Alerts_mod but did not see a "Filter" property.

Thank you.

I simply added the arrows manually with the metatrader arrow tool.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you very much, Mr Tools. However, I'm not getting the alerts on cross or arrows on my screen, like in your picture. I have set alerts, "show arrows", and other variables to true. Also, for some reason the indicator is not showing the red and blue histogram bars either. Would you know why that is? Many thanks for your time

Some users already reported that sound alerts are not working even in build 670. It seems that same builds from different brokers are working differently in some cases.

Also, check if you have the sounds at your metatrader folder at all (I saw a case when sound folder after clean install was not there at all). Go to file->Open data folder and check if you have sound folder and sounds file there at all

cashgrade
cashgrade  
mladen:
secretcode Here you go : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines_nmc.mq4

can you make sound alert for this indicator also! thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
can you make sound alert for this indicator also! thanks

Here is a version with alerts added : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines__alerts_nmc.mq4

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : macd_-_gaussian_2___lines__alerts_nmc.mq4

Dear mladen, sorry for the question. But what does "nmc" mean?

Dnl
Dnl  

Hi. Mr Tools and Mr. Mladen. I`m not sure if this should be her but.. I am new at forex and I see the vertex indicator you modified is interesting:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download !vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4

Could you please, please create a dashboard for it?

For 1h,4h TF. (with 15 and 1day TF also would be great)... Giving signal.. or message when above 6/-6 or 10/-10 ..

The dashboard should give something similar to this:

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1138151&d=1361196743

or like this Stochastic dashboard..

Indicator based on different currencies @ Forex Factory

Regards

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and Mrtools.Would you guide me if the attached indicator can be found with alters (mail, phone and so on) somewhere, and if it does not, would you please add alerts to it.Thanks.Talaat E

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools.Would you guide me if the attached indicator can be found with alters (mail, phone and so on) somewhere, and if it does not, would you please add alerts to it.Thanks.Talaat E

talaate

Here you go : macdline_nrp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4