Indicators with alerts/signal - page 868

mladen:
bob1222 Non-repainting, correctly codded "solar wind" indicator is Ehlers' fisher transform. One version of the correct one you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Hi mladen,

Thank you very very very very much for directing me to this thread I got what I was looking fora NON-REPAINT indicator, it is surely better than having MACD or any other oscillator indicator.

One request can you add arrows when the DIMGRAY and YELLOWGREEN lines cross each other, arrows can be plotted on bottom indicator as well as on candlestick chart, please help me with this if your time permits.

Anticipating a positive response from you.

Thank you in advance.

Warm Regards.

Here are the Indicators.

samuelkanu:
Please mladen/mrtools could you make this attached to alert once because the alert is repeating and i like this adx indicator best. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, those arrows will repaint far as I know there is no way to make the alerts work correctly with a repainting indicatoe.

bob1222:
Hi mladen,

Thank you very very very very much for directing me to this thread I got what I was looking fora NON-REPAINT indicator, it is surely better than having MACD or any other oscillator indicator.

One request can you add arrows when the DIMGRAY and YELLOWGREEN lines cross each other, arrows can be plotted on bottom indicator as well as on candlestick chart, please help me with this if your time permits.

Anticipating a positive response from you.

Thank you in advance.

Warm Regards.

Here are the Indicators.

Hi Bob1222, added the arrows, also added alerts, but they have an on/off if you prefer to not use them.

mrtools/mladen could u plz add the alerts to this indi. ? Hope its not repainting ? dots.mq4

Files:
dots.mq4  4 kb

mrtools:
Hi Bob1222, added the arrows, also added alerts, but they have an on/off if you prefer to not use them.

Hi mrtools & mladen,

You people are really amazing and kind person, this is a very wonderful forum.

I'm new to this forum and i got so much help and guidance that cannot be explained in words.

I will share some of my strategies which I was using in past consider them as a token of appreciation,I'm too small in front of you people but I feel I can start contribution in a smaller way.

Again Thank you mrtools andmladen for helping trader's like me to grow intrading.

May good bless you both with millions of PIP's

Warm Regards to you both.

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen could u plz add the alerts to this indi. ? Hope its not repainting ? dots.mq4

ameets1972

That is a renamed nonlag ma. Just take some nonlag ma with alerts already added to it and that will be it

Would you please help to add alert to this Indicator. Thank you very much.

Regard,

supertrend_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi,

Is it possible to add alert + push notification when the Di-plus/Di-minus crossing?

Thank you very much

alvinkon:
Hi,

Is it possible to add alert + push notification when the Di-plus/Di-minus crossing?

Thank you very much

Try this one out (set the alertsLevels to false to get alerts on +DI and -DI crosses) : adx_wildersdmi_v1m_alerts_1.01.mq4

Dear Mr Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help to make this indicator have the option of displaying different colours for timeframes as could be chosen by the user?

Secondly, the lines seem to remain on chart even after deleting it.

I would also appreciate if you could make it compatible with the new Mt4.

Thank you for anticipated positive response.

Okoli

Files:
Reason: