Indicators with alerts/signal - page 860

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dansmol:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Will you be so kind to advise me why all my indicators with alerts

send the messages ,but don't send the sound alerts?

I still use build 646.

Thank you very much

Dan

Dan

Probably because of the build. When you start using build 670 then you will have inverted situation : you will get sounds and no messages in backtest. Almost sure that it happens because if the build you are using (and unfortunately it seems that versions from different brokers also work differently so there is no general rule what to do)

dansmol
dansmol  
mladen:
:)

Dan

Probably because of the build. When you start using build 670 then you will have inverted situation : you will get sounds and no messages in backtest. Almost sure that it happens because if the build you are using (and unfortunately it seems that versions from different brokers also work differently so there is no general rule what to do)

Dear mladen

Do I have to understand that is nothing we can do?

Means that all the indicators ,you and mrtools put so much

efforts and time to made ,are now useless?

My respects

Dan

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dansmol:
Dear mladen

Do I have to understand that is nothing we can do?

Means that all the indicators ,you and mrtools put so much

efforts and time to made ,are now useless?

My respects

Dan

Depends on the build you are using (almost all brokers are going to transfer to 670 very soon)

forexts2
forexts2  

Looking for an effective tool to make your trading easier?

We have what you're looking for! Channel Sea Automated Trading Simulator is a one-of-a-kind web platform, complete with a social media function. No download needed, and algo-trading programming skill is not necessary at all.

Happy trading!

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Dear Mladen/Mrtools,

Is this possible ...

I want to combine two zig zag Indicators and want to alert when the two of them align ..

Something like shown in the image .....

Is it possible ??

Thanks a lot

Genesisman
Genesisman  
Genesisman:
Any luck???

Hi Guys,

I haven't heard back from you yet and I'm just wondering if it's possible to help me out. Thanks so much for your time.

Andreas Freeman
Andreas Freeman  

Did u backtest this manually ? looks interesting.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

Dear Mladen/MrTools

Is it possible to add a popup alert and sound to this indicator whenever an arrow appears?

Thank you so much

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen/MrTools

Is it possible to add a popup alert and sound to this indicator whenever an arrow appears?

Thank you so much

Hi Pippo Inzaghi, would need to have the original source code to see if it can be done, that version is decompiled.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Hi Pippo Inzaghi, would need to have the original source code to see if it can be done, that version is decompiled.

Here are the 2 files I have. I was able to open the mq4 version in MetaEditor so hopefully it's what you need. thanks a lot.