Indicators with alerts/signal - page 866

mrtools:
Hi Thunderstorms, added the alerts, seem to be working as you requested.

Dear mrtools

Thank u for your help.

I've tried it.. its perfect

mrtools/mladen could you plz add the alerts + arrows on change of direction for the said indi. only if it does not repaint/recalculate.trix.mq4 ?

Files:
trix.mq4  3 kb

mrtools/mladen could you plz add the alerts + arrows should come on the graphs - on change of direction for the said indi. only if it does not repaint/recalculate.Trix.mq4?

Hj Mladen.

Hj MrTools.

would you please add ring + message alerts for this indicator

thanks

Talaat E

Attached Files

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen could you plz add the alerts + arrows should come on the graphs - on change of direction for the said indi. only if it does not repaint/recalculate.Trix.mq4?

Hi Ameets1972, from what I can tell that version will repaint, but have this version with alerts, that looks like the indicator result is identical but without repainting.

Files:

talaate:
Hj Mladen.

Hj MrTools.

would you please add ring + message alerts for this indicator

thanks

Talaat E

Attached Files

Hi Talaat E, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page519

mrtools:
Hi Ameets1972, from what I can tell that version will repaint, but have this version with alerts, that looks like the indicator result is identical but without repainting.

mrtools thanks for your help.... could you plz add the arrow on trend change, the arrow's should come on the price charts. thanks once again.

Hi Mladen.

Hi MrTools.

Can you make this indicator NON-REPAINT Thank you in advance.

Anticipating a positive response from you all

Warm Regards

Files:

bob1222:
Hi Mladen.

Hi MrTools.

Can you make this indicator NON-REPAINT Thank you in advance.

Anticipating a positive response from you all

Warm Regards

bob1222

That is not a macd

That is a decompiled renamed solar winds. Some more infor about solar winds you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mrtools/mladen could you plz add the arrows on the trend change.... arrows should come on the price chart trix_log__alert_nmc.mq4 thanks for this wonderful indi.

Files:
Reason: