Indicators with alerts/signal - page 859

Hi Mr Malden,

Any luck on this Indicator ..... were you able to find it ??

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page217

Thanks a lot

mladen:
Jim Clark That is a renamed centered TMA channel. Check this thread for what you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

OK. Many Thanks !!

Can someone add a popup/sound alert to the attached indicator when price bounces off of either of the lines.

Also if there could be arrows where the bounce occurs that'd be great as well.

Thanks!

I'll attach the indicator in my post.

Jaquanburton:
Can someone add a popup/sound alert to the attached indicator when price bounces off of either of the lines.

Also if there could be arrows where the bounce occurs that'd be great as well.

Thanks!

I'll attach the indicator in my post.

Jaquanburton, that version is decompiled, any chance you have the original source code.

mrtools:
Jaquanburton, that version is decompiled, any chance you have the original source code.

Maybe one of these two is the same as I originally posted?

I'm not completely sure.

Dear mladen and mrtools

Will you be so kind to advise me why all my indicators with alerts

send the messages ,but don't send the sound alerts?

I still use build 646.

Thank you very much

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Will you be so kind to advise me why all my indicators with alerts

send the messages ,but don't send the sound alerts?

I still use build 646.

Thank you very much

Dan

Dan

Probably because of the build. When you start using build 670 then you will have inverted situation : you will get sounds and no messages in backtest. Almost sure that it happens because if the build you are using (and unfortunately it seems that versions from different brokers also work differently so there is no general rule what to do)

mladen:
:)

Dan

Probably because of the build. When you start using build 670 then you will have inverted situation : you will get sounds and no messages in backtest. Almost sure that it happens because if the build you are using (and unfortunately it seems that versions from different brokers also work differently so there is no general rule what to do)

Dear mladen

Do I have to understand that is nothing we can do?

Means that all the indicators ,you and mrtools put so much

efforts and time to made ,are now useless?

My respects

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mladen

Do I have to understand that is nothing we can do?

Means that all the indicators ,you and mrtools put so much

efforts and time to made ,are now useless?

My respects

Dan

Depends on the build you are using (almost all brokers are going to transfer to 670 very soon)

Looking for an effective tool to make your trading easier?

We have what you're looking for! Channel Sea Automated Trading Simulator is a one-of-a-kind web platform, complete with a social media function. No download needed, and algo-trading programming skill is not necessary at all.

Happy trading!

Reason: