Indicators with alerts/signal - page 861

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Here are the 2 files I have. I was able to open the mq4 version in MetaEditor so hopefully it's what you need. thanks a lot.

Pippo Inzaghi, when you open the mq4 version in MetaEditor and you see this:

/*

Generated by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler 4.0.495.4

E-mail : GeTm Q 4 @ g m A I L .C OM

*/

means it has been decompiled using the above software, also if the values are hardly recognizable in regular terms as that one is, it usually has been decompiled.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, when you open the mq4 version in MetaEditor and you see this:

/*

Generated by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler 4.0.495.4

E-mail : GeTm Q 4 @ g m A I L .C OM

*/

means it has been decompiled using the above software, also if the values are hardly recognizable in regular terms as that one is, it usually has been decompiled.

OK Mr Tools, thank you for the explanation and thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  
Jaquanburton:
Maybe one of these two is the same as I originally posted? I'm not completely sure.

Any update on my original question?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jaquanburton:
Any update on my original question?

The first one from that post is OK but I do not know if it is the same indicator

The second is a decompiled code

PS: the "bouncing from some value" is almost never happening in forex since the price is almost never exactly the same as some indicators value.

Bozhe82
Bozhe82  
Luca82:
Hi everyone!

Can you code this kind of indicator for MT4: it draws trendline (the user manually draws trendline) on indicator ASI which is rappresented in a separated window; when there is a breakout of trendline (if UP->Buy, if DOWN->Sell), the indicator displays an allert ("Breakout on NAME OF CROSS + TIMEFRAME).

I insert the indicator ASI (Accumulation Swing Index)

Thank you

Best Regards

Any upload to this question?si it generally possible to create this kind of indicator?

Genesisman
Genesisman  

Hi Guys,

I thank you in advance, but I'm wondering if you could put a pop up window on this indicator, letting you know what pair is alerting you and if it's buy or sell. It already has an arrow that pops up. Thanks so much!!!

genesisman,

adx-buy-sell.mq4

Files:
Genesisman
Genesisman  

Sorry Guys,

But could you add a pop up window to this indicator too??? Thanks so much.

genesisman,

adx_crossing_alarm.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Genesisman:
Sorry Guys,

But could you add a pop up window to this indicator too??? Thanks so much.

genesisman,

adx_crossing_alarm.mq4

Genesisman

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611

There is a couple versions (built in ADX as well as Wilder's DMI) that already have those alerts

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  
mladen:
The first one from that post is OK but I do not know if it is the same indicator

The second is a decompiled code

PS: the "bouncing from some value" is almost never happening in forex since the price is almost never exactly the same as some indicators value.

I was thinking about possibly coding a "bounce" ass if a high or low is above or below a resistance or support line, but the close isn't.

Is something like that codeable, or..no?

rubvil
rubvil  
hi mrtools and mladen can you pls edit the alert settings to this indicator. just like the RSIOMA Bollinger Bands indicator, alert to be showed wen the indi crosses the levels.laguerre-acs1.ex4

thank you

RubVil

Files: