Indicators with alerts/signal - page 867

Please add an alert to the attached Murrey Math indicator.

Thanks.

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen could you plz add the arrows on the trend change.... arrows should come on the price chart trix_log__alert_nmc.mq4 thanks for this wonderful indi.

Try this.... it is the best I could DO!!!!!!

HOPE IT HELPS...

12BPRO thanks a lot.... actually was looking out for arrows on the price charts where the green line cuts the orange doted lines. is it possible ?

ameets1972:
12BPRO thanks a lot.... actually was looking out for arrows on the price charts where the green line cuts the orange doted lines. is it possible ?

There is 2 option .... set this

ShowLinesOnZeroCross = true;

will show a box when green line above or below ZERO

IF FALSE

Show box when Green line cuts Orange line

PS: Learned it from SIR MLADEN codes... Thanks SIR

12BPRO thanks a lot dear... its working fine the way i wanted.... thanks a ton

ameets1972:
12BPRO thanks a lot dear... its working fine the way i wanted.... thanks a ton

Sorry, just realized that I could change the arrow type also....

Try this....

12BPRO fantastic.... yes the arrows are very much visible.. thanks

mladen:
bob1222

That is not a macd

That is a decompiled renamed solar winds. Some more infor about solar winds you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thank you mladen for directing me to right thread.

Actually I downloaded this indicator this forum and I'musing this indicator with RENKO charts so is it possible to make this indicator NON-REPAINT. or suggest me a reliable & NON-REPAINT indicator which works best with RENKO CHARTS.

Anticipating a positive response from you

Thank you for your help so far.

Warm Regards

bob1222:
Thank you mladen for directing me to right thread.

Actually I downloaded this indicator this forum and I'musing this indicator with RENKO charts so is it possible to make this indicator NON-REPAINT. or suggest me a reliable & NON-REPAINT indicator which works best with RENKO CHARTS.

Anticipating a positive response from you

Thank you for your help so far.

Warm Regards

bob1222

Non-repainting, correctly codded "solar wind" indicator is Ehlers' fisher transform. One version of the correct one you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Please mladen/mrtools could you make this attached to alert once because the alert is repeating and i like this adx indicator best. Thanks in advance

Reason: