New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 69

mladen:
Tzuman

No, there is no equivalent

You have to use the good old iCustom() (in metatrader 4 iCustom() returns the value of the specified buffer at the specified shift - not a handle like it does in metatrader 5), so the only way is to continue doing it as we are used to now

Also, new metatrader 4 does not know how to handle the filling

Attaching one example that shows that filling does not work when used from new metatrader 4

Thanks, I was hopeful.

mladen:
I don't see any problem with that indicator

Tested it on a couple of brokers and on all it seems to be working OK

PS: my build is 628. I do not have a build 625 any more

I have tried everything, but it will not load into mt4, i keep getting the following ( file already there.../do you want to replace it.) i tried to compile it with a older metaeditor but it still would not work. Do you do anything differently in v625 as far as copying indicators?

I did the usual copying to indicators folder, i dont know what to do as none of the indicators i traed will copy to the new mt4 version.

howard29:
I have tried everything, but it will not load into mt4, i keep getting the following ( file already there.../do you want to replace it.) i tried to compile it with a older metaeditor but it still would not work. Do you do anything differently in v625 as far as copying indicators? I did the usual copying to indicators folder, i dont know what to do as none of the indicators i traed will copy to the new mt4 version.

howard29

Did you read these posts : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm . It might help

mladen:
howard29 Did you read these posts : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm . It might help

You saved the day, i was not loading it correctly in v625 as the path is different, but everything is ok now.

Do you code ea`s?

Thanks,howard29

Mladen ,

When you have time , is it possible for you to add '' high- low'' and ''low-high'' options to this indicator?Thanks.

Files:

nevar:
Mladen , When you have time , is it possible for you to add '' high- low'' and ''low-high'' options to this indicator?Thanks.

nevar

Added one option : PriceDiffType
1 -> high-low

2 -> low-high

anything else -> close-open

Files:

AOcolor_Zotik_4.5

I didn't found the Problem when Compiled with MT4 Build 628

Mladen Good afternoon:

Could please remove these alerts.

Not if they are important but worry me.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo.

Files:
alertas.png  10 kb
cpv2-0.mq4  7 kb

Hermo:
Mladen Good afternoon:

Could please remove these alerts.

Not if they are important but worry me.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo.

Hermo

Here you go : cpv2-01.mq4

Files:
cpv2-01.mq4  7 kb

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please make attached indicator 'compatible' with new build with 'alerts' when histo color change

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
Reason: