Indicators: Step Up and Down Forex Indicator - page 2

jamesphuc8888:

Hello 3RJFX,

Does your SAT-V2 (latest verion of SmartAssTrade) USE this latest version of "Step Up and Down Forex" Indicator ?

And is this indicator built into SAT-V2 EA inside the code ?

If using SAT-V2, we must use this latest version of "Step Up and Down Forex" indicator, or we can use the old version of "Step Up and Down Forex" Indicator without any problem ? If possible, please kindly explain the new feature and new Formula of this newest version of "Step Up and Down Forex" Indicator.

Thank you very much for your further information and explanations for my study.

James Phuc 

Hello James,

Formula of Step Up and Down Forex Indicators is only one part of the formula that I use on SmartAssTrade-V2 EA, because it is impossible to make one EA just rely on one indicator formula.

Regards.

Hello 3RJFX,

this indicator Repaint or not? thanks.

Scorpionx:

Hello 3RJFX,

this indicator Repaint or not? thanks.

Hello Scorpionx,

Not repaint, but you can try to change the value (int pr = 9 (line 104); to 13 or 26).

zainalbiker:

Just a suggestion. It would be better when the arrow appears, there is an alert sound at the same time as well. Especially a bigger time frame(TF) from H1, H4 and up to Monthly.

Thank you.

gr

Dear Author 3RJFX,

Thank u so so much for your nice and very good indicator.I am using this indicator with another tools.and its great.But problem is that this indicator has not any sound alert when buy or sell signal appears. I have downloaded the StepUpDown indicator. from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11286?utm_campaign=MetaTrader%204%20Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal%20codebase%20job.that you have given.

please if i get update version "stepupdown"indicator with sound Alert i will be very humble and gratful to u.

my email:golamrobbani007@yahoo.com 

Step Up and Down Forex Indicator
Step Up and Down Forex Indicator
  • votes: 26
  • 3rjfx
  • www.mql5.com
Step Up and Down Forex Indicator draws the price direction movement with single arrow Up or Down on the trading chart.

golam:

gr

Dear Author 3RJFX,

Thank u so so much for your nice and very good indicator.I am using this indicator with another tools.and its great.But problem is that this indicator has not any sound alert when buy or sell signal appears. I have downloaded the StepUpDown indicator. from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11286?utm_campaign=MetaTrader%204%20Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal%20codebase%20job.that you have given.

please if i get update version "stepupdown"indicator with sound Alert i will be very humble and gratful to u.

my email:golamrobbani007@yahoo.com 

Hello golam,

Are you already check the "Sounds" folder on your MT4,

whether in the "Sounds" folder of your MT4 there are files "alerts.wav"?
I have not experienced such problems with this indicator.

Hi :) i really enjoy the indicator! IT is possible to add popup alert? Best regards!

Hi Mr Roberto,

I download the expert for mt5 with "non visual" stepupandown..

please could you release the mt5 indicator (for visual display)?

thanks 

Reason: