Indicators with alerts/signal - page 743

William Snyder
William Snyder  
skn:
Nobody using Camarilla any more?

Don't know if anyone using Camarilla but that indicator is using all available buffers to draw the lines.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi there my friends i noticed you just fixed support and resistance mtf indicator mladen but this indicator repaints the dots i have this indicator but i dont have the mq4 for it its non repaint iwas wondering if it can be mtf

supportresistancelevels.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi there my friends i noticed you just fixed support and resistance mtf indicator mladen but this indicator repaints the dots i have this indicator but i dont have the mq4 for it its non repaint iwas wondering if it can be mtf supportresistancelevels.ex4

zoroxzyad

ex4 can not be changed

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

thanks mladen for every thing i want to ask you please if you can make this indicator alerts on yellow bars also as the blue and red ones thanks for every thing my dear friend also i noticed it not always alerting may be it has problem with the code i use h1 period of it on m15 time frame and not always alerting in the tester so what is the problem i also noticed when its blue and changed to yellow then blue back its not alerting its alerting if it changed from blue o yellow then red as example i need it to alert when ever the color change no matter what thanks pro

bdfxtrender_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

dmnik
dmnik  

Guys,fix the indicator, it is buggy terminal.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Guys,fix the indicator, it is buggy terminal.

DMNIK

It simply needs "trendalt_Alert" indicator too in order to work

skn
skn  
mrtools:
Don't know if anyone using Camarilla but that indicator is using all available buffers to draw the lines.

Thanks Mrtools

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi All,

Can help me to check the attached indicator? Even i turned off the alert, it still keep giving me alert.

Thank you.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
thanks mladen for every thing i want to ask you please if you can make this indicator alerts on yellow bars also as the blue and red ones thanks for every thing my dear friend also i noticed it not always alerting may be it has problem with the code i use h1 period of it on m15 time frame and not always alerting in the tester so what is the problem i also noticed when its blue and changed to yellow then blue back its not alerting its alerting if it changed from blue o yellow then red as example i need it to alert when ever the color change no matter what thanks pro bdfxtrender_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

zoroxzyad

Here you go

3rd state (neutral - the yellow color) added to alerts and it alerts correctly on all three states now