BBands Stop in Bar

I use this indicator with this setting : Length = 3, Deviation = 1, and change the color to be red and white. It's good for scalping. Is there a shape of this indicator in bar or would anyone share their time to create this one, in bar indicator.

bbands_stops.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

IIN

Files:

can u upload your SAR BAR Indicator too ? thx

here's the link

I direct you to the thread about this SAR, not only in bar..

Here is the link.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

IIN

indi

iinzall:
I use this indicator with this setting : Length = 3, Deviation = 1, and change the color to be red and white. It's good for scalping. Is there a shape of this indicator in bar or would anyone share their time to create this one, in bar indicator.

bbands_stops.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

IIN

nice indi shape....does it repaint ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

iinzall:

bbands_stops.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

IIN

I just modified the existing indicator, I have also added in an MTF function as shown in the screenshot supplied - let me know if you have any problems with it

bbands_stops_bar.mq4

Files:

prasxz:
nice indi shape....does it repaint ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

in my experience, it doesn't.

Regards,

IIN

cja:
I just modified the existing indicator, I have also added in an MTF function as shown in the screenshot supplied - let me know if you have any problems with it

bbands_stops_bar.mq4

Really great thanks cja. I didn't think you're the one did this. I really appreciate this. OK, I'll test this and will tell you the result.

Best Regards,

IIN

After several days i used this indicator, i like it very much. It is what i want and does not repaint. Thank you very much cja. I hope you are always collecting profit pips...

Best Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
After several days i used this indicator, i like it very much. It is what i want and does not repaint. Thank you very much cja. I hope you are always collecting profit pips...

Best Regards,

IIN

Hi iinzall,

Do you use it with higher timeframe?

matfx:
Hi iinzall, Do you use it with higher timeframe?

At this time, not yet, may be later....

I just use it in 15M.

But i guess, in my opinion, as long as an indicator can be used in small TF, even in 1M, it will be no matter to use it in bigger TF.

Regards,

IIN

need help..

this is bbands and bbands bar in hourly chart

they have same signal...

the problem is whan i change the timeframe like in 15M chart...

the setting like deviation, moneyrisk both is same.

you can see bband in bar give diferrent signal...

i don't know what happen

so please..

help to repair bbands in bar indic...

thanks

Reason: