Indicators with alerts/signal - page 742

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
panchito:
That's right Engula,

Gentlements,

Would the usual alert packet in this one, being ask to much?

I do have now many good moving averages but I have been watching this one and look really nice, if you please could do it, it will help me a lot to track it's behaviour,

Sincerely yours

Lima,

adaptive_smoother_mtf_nmc.mq4

edit: no need anymore, found similar acting exactly the same way if same parameters...thanks

Nevertheless, here is a version that allows all it works as it should in a multi time frame mode too adaptive_smoother_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Thank you very much MLaden

Lima,

dmnik
dmnik  

Mr Mladen! Fasten the arrow with sound and visual warning as in the screenshot .

Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Mr Mladen! Fasten the arrow with sound and visual warning as in the screenshot . Thank you!

DMNIK

trendalt_alert indicator is a decompiled solar wind indicator. Some more info about Solar wind you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

dmnik
dmnik  

DMNIK индикатор trendalt_alert является декомпилированы солнечной указатель ветра. Некоторые более подробную информацию о солнечном ветре вы можете найти здесь: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 [/ QUOTE] Вот нашел, где вы советовали индикатор Forex Trend . Но он мене не подходит. Закрепите уведомление со стрелкой для этого показателя. Спасибо!

Files:
..........png 37 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Младен; 666391:
DMNIK индикатор trendalt_alert является декомпилированы солнечной указатель ветра. Некоторые более подробную информацию о солнечном ветре вы можете найти здесь: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 [/ QUOTE]

Here are found where you advised indicator Forex Trend. But he mene not suitable.

Fasten the arrow alert for this indicator.

Thank you!

DMNIK

I have never in my life advised solar wind to anybody

Please read the first post of that thread and why I made that thread in the first place

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi again my friends i saw this indicator on one of mr tools posts but when i installed it on mt4 it gives me 2 colors only yellow and red where is the blue for buying i think it need fix or someting please help maladen and mr tools bdfxtrender_alertsmtf.mq4bdfxtrender_alerts.mq4

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  
mladen:
blackjack2k Try it out now

this indicator do someting funny it repaints the support and resistance dots over and over is there is mtf support and resistance without repainting i have good indicator but its not mtf see attachedsupportresistancelevels.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
zoroxzyad:
hi again my friends i saw this indicator on one of mr tools posts but when i installed it on mt4 it gives me 2 colors only yellow and red where is the blue for buying i think it need fix or someting please help maladen and mr tools bdfxtrender_alertsmtf.mq4bdfxtrender_alerts.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyad,

Not sure if this will fix it on your side but making it compatible with new mt4 builds got it working for me.

skn
skn  
skn:
Please insert alert function to this great Camarilla indicator- current candle alert and closed candle alert only for bullish and bearish breakouts. Thanks

Nobody using Camarilla any more?