MTF RSI Bar Indicators - page 4

cja:
I have had requests for the TimeFrames to be adjustable so the user can now select any combination of 6 different timeframes, and also a request to show if the RSI line is pointing UP or DOWN.

The colored dots at the base of the Bars show the direction, Red = DOWNBlue = UP& Silver = NEUTRAL

rsi_bars_m_v3.ex4

24/10/2007

I have added a warning to the code because if you attempt to shift the indicator up too high the top level of bars disappears as per the supplied screenshot.

Hi cja, I have a problem with the rsi_bars_m-_v3.ex4 indicator, it shows a "label" text twice, but i don't know why.

Could you please help ?

Kind regards Ethan.

See picture:

Files:
capture.png  2 kb

Ethan Hunt:
Hi cja, I have a problem with the rsi_bars_m-_v3.ex4 indicator, it shows a "label" text twice, but i don't know why.

Could you please help ?

Kind regards Ethan.

See picture:

It is part of the Shift warning code and disappears on the 1st price update or timeframe change. If you try shifting the indicator too high up the chart you get the warning in bright red letters, i have since upgraded that type of warning to a comment instead, it is not a problem and will not affect the indicator in any way.

cja

cja:
It is part of the Shift warning code and disappears on the 1st price update or timeframe change. If you try shifting the indicator too high up the chart you get the warning in bright red letters, i have since upgraded that type of warning to a comment instead, it is not a problem and will not affect the indicator in any way. cja

Thanks for replying cja, now it's clear.

Have a good day.

Ethan

hi cja,

i like your rsi indi, can you do the following changes for me ...

1. can u change those dots at the bottom into small arrows,

green-up, red-down, white-sidways.

2. is it possible to make the indicators slightly bigger, or have a function to increase in size ...

3. can u set the default setting to 21 for me?

4. is it possible to add another level, 20 and 80?

5. is it possible to place the rsi levels next to the block and not next to the line, as it will make it easier to read the the levels ...

let me know if you can help me out, thanks ...

...edited............

When I put more indicators on the chart it just over laps the first one, can someone explain it so I can get more than one RSI on the chart.

Shift functions

Rainbow:
When I put more indicators on the chart it just over laps the first one, can someone explain it so I can get more than one RSI on the chart.

Hi

Use the shift functions found in the inputs to move each indicator and make sure each indicator has a different Multi_Num also found in the inputs at the top of the list

Files:
image2.gif  30 kb

the champ

cja:
It is part of the Shift warning code and disappears on the 1st price update or timeframe change. If you try shifting the indicator too high up the chart you get the warning in bright red letters, i have since upgraded that type of warning to a comment instead, it is not a problem and will not affect the indicator in any way. cja

hi cja i love the way and the speed when it comes to coding indicators,by the way cja pls i am looking for 4TF nonlagdot in BARS,that has adjustable length and filters,could you help me with it.thank you

Thanks for the help cja I got it moved know I was using to small a number. I use an RSI EA that I had made so this will help me.

i have attached this RSI MTF picture of what i want this RSI MTF indicator to look like ....

can anyone program something like this for me.... if so let me know

so that i can explain more on what needs to be done.

i hope there is someone that can help out.

Files:
mtf_rsi.gif  3 kb
Reason: