Indicators with alerts/signal - page 744

Paula
Paula  

hi, could anyone help me?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Hi All,

Can help me to check the attached indicator? Even i turned off the alert, it still keep giving me alert.

Thank you.

Hi Alvinkon,

Pretty sure I found where the problem was and sorry for the inconvenience.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
myacarangi:
hi, could anyone help me?

Hi Myacarangi, just post the file you need help with and if we can do it, will do it for you.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear mrtools,

Thank you very much for your sharing.. Really appreciate it.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

thanks is not enough for you mladen thanks very very very much

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi there again my dear perfect programers i want this indicator to be nmc compatable with new mt4

xcode.mq4

Files:
xcode.mq4 11 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi there again my dear perfect programers i want this indicator to be nmc compatable with new mt4 xcode.mq4

zoroxzyad

That is a decompiled bbands stops indicator. Look for the original, it will probably work

Hi Iam wanting to find a programmer to set some alerts for my indicator its pretty simple for someone who knows what there doing but i definately do not. If you could reply to this post I would like to explain what I what I would like done. Is anyone up for the challenge?

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  
mladen:
zoroxzyad That is a decompiled bbands stops indicator. Look for the original, it will probably work

do you mean that the there is bbands stops semilar to this can use instead of this or you mean that i have to get the original indicator to work

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
do you mean that the there is bbands stops semilar to this can use instead of this or you mean that i have to get the original indicator to work

I mean that "xcode" is a renamed bbands stops indicator that is renamed in order to be sold

Take a look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072 (among other places where bbstops can be found)