yama728  

sdx-tzpivots_v5.mq4Hello Mladen!

Please add alerts and ver up for Build604

thanks

Files:
ranger_lp
ranger_lp  

Hi:

I've been trying to add 2 additional stochastic periods to this indicator without luck. Could someone help me with this?

ta_1.12b_oma.mq4

This indicator need this indicator

rsioma_v2only.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ranger_lp:
Hi:

I've been trying to add 2 additional stochastic periods to this indicator without luck. Could someone help me with this?

ta_1.12b_oma.mq4

This indicator need this indicator

rsioma_v2only.mq4

ranger_lp

Would you mind explaining how did you intend stochastic periods to those indicators? For example, rsioma does not use stochastic at all. How would then a stochastic be used in it then?

GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  

please Mladen help me to add alert to this indicator when it shows arrow and the currency that own the alerts. hanks

Files:
GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  

Please also help me with this one I omit it when i want to upload the first one it is call curve and arrow,pls help me to add alert to it.thanks Mladen

Files:
dannyla
dannyla  
fancysgs:
Please also help me with this one I omit it when i want to upload the first one it is call curve and arrow,pls help me to add alert to it.thanks Mladen

i google it

not tested

camisa
camisa  

Hi, can someone please code an alert on current bar (instead of candle close alarm) for the attached indicator?

ranger_lp
ranger_lp  

Hi Mladen

The TA indicator only shows one stochastic and the rsioma. I wanted that indicator to show three stochastic periods (a short term, medium term and long term). The rsioma is used in conjunction with the stochastics to make a semi intelligent time to trade.

When I attempted to add the stochastics, it was displaying TEST and not what I intended.

ta_1.12b_rsioma_test.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
camisa:
Hi, can someone please code an alert on current bar (instead of candle close alarm) for the attached indicator?

camisa

You can chose which bar you wish to use for alerts in this one (AlertsBar parameter)

davidt76
davidt76  
mladen:
cuongcali

Here you go. This is how it looks like in multi time frame mode now when Lb is set to 4 and InheritTrend is set to false (this is a 15 minute indicator on a 1 minute chart)

Alerts are working (tested it). Left the name even though it can be argued if it is a Gann high low activator when multi time frame mode is turned on ...

This is one of my favorite indies and it appears it will not load in the new Metatrader build.

No joy! Could someone take a look at it? Thanks in advance.