Indicators with alerts/signal - page 721

johnjacob:
Thanks Mladen.. I have one more question.. I have a .ex4 file indicator.. Everythings is working but i just dont know if the sound alert works.. I dont know how to test it ..Do you have any suggestion on how i might go about checking if the sound alert works? Thanks

johnjacob

Try changing time frames and symbols till you eventually get an alert

mladen/mrtools please make this indy to work on the new mt4 platform and also add alert to it. Thanks in advance

Files:

Could someone combine CUSUM_2 + bollinger bands ?

Thank You

Dear Mladen,

Can you recommend an indicator that works as the attached indicator that comes with MTF and Alert + Push Notification?

Thank you very much.

Files:

alvinkon:
Dear Mladen,

Can you recommend an indicator that works as the attached indicator that comes with MTF and Alert + Push Notification?

Thank you very much.

alvinkon

Try using this one : macd_alerts-arrows-2.mq4

mladen:
alvinkon Try using this one : macd_alerts-arrows-2.mq4

Mladen, please my request in post #7269.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Mladen, please my request in post #7269.Thanks in advance

That indicator is already new mt4 compatible

But better to use some other heiken ashi - this one is assuming that the background is always black - try it with some other background and you shall see . Better to use some correctly coded heiken asji that already has alerts

Overpower:
Could someone combine CUSUM_2 + bollinger bands ? Thank You

Overpower what do you mean by CUSUM_2?

Can someone please help me add an alert to the SMI when the main line reaches +40 and - 40.

Files:
smi.mq4  4 kb

Hi, can anyone help me with this code?

if(AlertMode > 0)

{

bool uptrend = trend[limit1+1] > 0 && trend[limit1+2] <= 0;

bool dntrend = trend[limit1+1] = 0;

if(uptrend || dntrend)

{

if(isNewBar(TimeFrame))

{

BoxAlert(uptrend," : BUY Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits)+", StopLoss at "+DoubleToStr(buy [limit1+1],Digits));

SendNotification(uptrend+" : BUY Signal at " +Symbol());

BoxAlert(dntrend," : SELL Signal at "+DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits)+", StopLoss at "+DoubleToStr(sell[limit1+1],Digits));

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +Symbol());

How to add TimeFrame to the SendNotification? and i always get double alert at the same time.

eg. 0:SELL Signal at AUDJPY

1:BUY Signal at AUDJPY

Thank you..

Reason: