Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 98

mladen:
derfel Can you please send (post) a snapshot how exactly does it look when it is asking you for a confirmation?

sure, here it is: it comes with "Close" and with "Close & Reverse".

derfel:
sure, here it is: it comes with "Close" and with "Close & Reverse".

derfel

Try first this one : ezmm_-_close_order__slippage_no_confirmation.mq4

Let me know if it works OK now

mladen:
derfel

Try first this one : ezmm_-_close_order__slippage_no_confirmation.mq4

Let me know if it works OK now

No, it doesn't do anything when pressed.

derfel:
No, it doesn't do anything when pressed.

OK

Try both now now :

ezmm_-_close_order__slippage_no_confirmation_1.mq4

ezmm_-_close_and_reverse__slippage_no_confirmation.mq4

PS: those scripts expect objects called ""ezMM MagicNumber" to have a value of a magic number for orders to handle the orders

mladen:
OK

Try both now now :

ezmm_-_close_order__slippage_no_confirmation_1.mq4

ezmm_-_close_and_reverse__slippage_no_confirmation.mq4

PS: those scripts expect objects called ""ezMM MagicNumber" to have a value of a magic number for orders to handle the orders

That's it. Now it works as it was expected. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your effort and thanks for your time.

derfel:
That's it. Now it works as it was expected. Thanks a lot. Thanks for your effort and thanks for your time.

derfel

Just one question : was it doing the same in old builds of metatarder?

Hello,

Have 2 requests to the attached indicator.

the one is MTF, and the other is refreshing function.

Is it possible to have a function of refreshing pattern?

some curious...

a channel indicator that I requested ago changes the channel slope properly, but this attached does not.

It sometimes does NOT change pattern automatically, so I have to change it manually by pushing the button of another time frame.

sincerely,

david

ps I know that indicator - "AutoRefresh", but erases all vertical lines and marks on chart when it activates on periodic time, so searching more effective way.

Files:

mladen:
derfel Just one question : was it doing the same in old builds of metatarder?

No, it worked fine with the old builds in the "old days" and worked also at that time when you made the slippage-enhancement. But because I don't use it constantly, I can't exactly define when the problem started.

I'm glad you solved it. Thanks a lot.

derfel

derfel:
No, it worked fine with the old builds in the "old days" and worked also at that time when you made the slippage-enhancement. But because I don't use it constantly, I can't exactly define when the problem started.

I'm glad you solved it. Thanks a lot.

derfel

There is a part of code that was ignored by the previous builds, that is why it happened (the part that opens dialog box). I have a feeling that we are going to have more surprises like this in the future

sorry for being a pain in the neck - but here is another one, that doesn't work as it should anymore, it just doesn't want to show up. Could you please have a look and bring it back to "life" ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Reason: