Indicators with alerts/signal - page 723

claypot:
Hi Guys,

Could someone please put a sound alert and pop up window when the arrow appears for this MT4 indicator thanks

Cheers.

claypot

Here is a version with alerts

Files:

[Цитата = младен; 662988] dmnik просто удалите часть, которая, говоря "модификацию тро" [/ цитата] ?

Mladen , and what part of the modifications to remove ?

Help , if not more difficult .

DMNIK:
[Цитата = младен; 662988] dmnik просто удалите часть, которая, говоря "модификацию тро" [/ цитата] ?

Mladen , and what part of the modifications to remove ?

Help , if not more difficult .

This part :

if ( Trigger && SoundAlert )

{

if( Close[0] > UpBuffer[0] && UpBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - BUY "+ DoubleToStr(UpBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

if( Close[0] < DnBuffer[0] && DnBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - SELL "+ DoubleToStr(DnBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

}

Arrh awesome!! thanks mladen

mladen:
claypot Here is a version with alerts

O'h...that indicator!...

gustavo2000:
Please someone has this indicator? Thank a lot I preciate very much

mladen:
This part :
if ( Trigger && SoundAlert )

{

if( Close[0] > UpBuffer[0] && UpBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - BUY "+ DoubleToStr(UpBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

if( Close[0] < DnBuffer[0] && DnBuffer[0]!= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Trigger = False ; Alert(symbol," ", tChartPeriod, " Fiji Trend - SELL "+ DoubleToStr(DnBuffer[0] ,digits)); }

}

Mladen , deleted as you wrote but nothing has changed.

All also signal to each candle .

DMNIK:
Mladen , deleted as you wrote but nothing has changed. All also signal to each candle .

Do you want to eliminate alerts or you want to eliminate those smaller arrows?

hi malden hi all i want alerts for this specific indicator please iwant alerts when ever a color change in any of the bars the blue and red dots thanks in advance you are the best website evermtf_forex_freedom_bar.mq4

mladen:
Do you want to eliminate alerts or you want to eliminate those smaller arrows?

I wanted to remove an alert on the small arrows.

zoroxzyad:
hi malden hi all i want alerts for this specific indicator please iwant alerts when ever a color change in any of the bars the blue and red dots thanks in advance you are the best website evermtf_forex_freedom_bar.mq4

That indicator is simply a 4 time frame cci indicator. Use this one : 4 time frame cci.mq4 it already has alerts

Reason: