Indicators with alerts/signal - page 723

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

there is also a dots if it enabled it will appera i want alerts to it too i dont have the mql file of this indicator i got it from dolfin trader website 1 2 3 Forex Patterns Metatrader 4 Indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi all ihave this indicator i want alerts and email alert when new signal happen the signal is the candle colored thanks very much in advance123forexpatterns.ex4

zoroxzyad

That is an ex4 file (can not be changed)

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

i found this one with alerts it sounds great sharing for benefit thx malden1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

Daminda
Daminda  

I have a best profitable Expert advisor. nerver loss your account. you can check performance live logging to my account

Login : 1145941

Investor : 7fhxwmk

Server : octa fx demo

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

we shre free stuff here not with money daminda

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

hello Mladen, the alert for the dex alerts indicator in post 7216 seems not to work. I have been testing it but no sound after putting all alerts on. Please could you check it? Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
hello Mladen, the alert for the dex alerts indicator in post 7216 seems not to work. I have been testing it but no sound after putting all alerts on. Please could you check it? Thanks in advance.

samuelkanu

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will work (additionally adjust the rest of the parameters that are alerts related). It works just as it should. See the example

Files:
dex.gif 59 kb
alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi good day to all,

For the attached Ribbon Filled indicator, is it possible to change the alert to notify once only when the MA crossed (Currently the alert is when the price filled in between the MA)?

and for the MTF Ribbon Filled, is it possible to add alert once when the MA crossed.

Thank you very much in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
Since right now I have no idea for which version to write the code, here is this one : this version works with new metatrader (it will not work with build 509 or earlier). Alerts on slope change as well as on "zones" entering (upper, lower or neutral zone)

Someone sent me a link to posts where someone claims that this indicator (Angle of T3 2 & alerts) repaints. That is a total nonsense. Angle of T3 2 does not, will not and it never repainted. Period

PS: I see that it claims that the indicator is a commercial indicator. As you can see it is a freely downloadable indicator that can be downloaded by anybody. If someone is selling it, then good luck to him

Miss
Miss  

OSMA Divergence

Hi Mladen and Mr Tool, Can yo help me with this indicator? The signals are delayed. Can you fix it? I don't mind with the recalculating problem.osmadivergence_alerts.mq4osmadivergence_alerts.ex4