Indicators with alerts/signal - page 720

Sup everbody, i was wondering has anyone figured out how to install custom sound alert to the new mt4 600+.. Before this new mt4 upgrade theirs was a sound folder to install custom sound alert, now with this 600+ upgrade theirs no sound folder to install custom sound alert. So please, if you have found where i can install the custom sound alert on this new mt4 upgrade, you mind letting me know how.. Really much appreciated..Thank you very much..

johnjacob:
Sup everbody, i was wondering has anyone figured out how to install custom sound alert to the new mt4 600+.. Before this new mt4 upgrade theirs was a sound folder to install custom sound alert, now with this 600+ upgrade theirs no sound folder to install custom sound alert. So please, if you have found where i can install the custom sound alert on this new mt4 upgrade, you mind letting me know how.. Really much appreciated..Thank you very much..

If you are missing that folder, simply make a "Sounds" folder in your metatrader folder and place sound files you need there. Tested it with the attached test indicator and it works (ps: I am using a /portable switch for metatrader - current build tested is 610)

Files:

How can I upgrade to mt4 610 and can you take a look at the previous post #77257 with the pinbar indicator.

FxTrendsTrader:
How can I upgrade to mt4 610 and can you take a look at the previous post #77257 with the pinbar indicator.

It depends on your broker when will your metatrader be updated to build 610. For tests I am using metatrader demo server and there you can always have the latest builds (even if brokers are not letting it update yet)

as of alerts : this is written in the alerting code of that indicator

Alert ("Symbol: ",Symbol()," TimeFrame: ",period," Operace: PinBar BUY Rozsah: ",(High[1]-Low[1])/Point," Cas:",TimeToStr(Time[pos],TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES));

So, it does have a symbol and a time frame that it is alerting for

This indicator does not send email or alerts notify is it possible to give it this option?

FxTrendsTrader:
This indicator does not send email or alerts notify is it possible to give it this option?

FxTrendsTrader

Here is an example how it does it - so it does alert (I haven't changed a simple letter in that code and it alerted me as it is seen on the picture)

Files:
pinbar.gif  41 kb

Are you receiving email alerts as well to your cell phone from this pop up alert?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a script (simple): Buy / Sell with TP and SLbuild 600 if you please

Thanks

jf

celte83:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a script (simple): Buy / Sell with TP and SLbuild 600 if you please

Thanks

jf

celte83

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
If you are missing that folder, simply make a "Sounds" folder in your metatrader folder and place sound files you need there. Tested it with the attached test indicator and it works (ps: I am using a /portable switch for metatrader - current build tested is 610)

Thanks Mladen.. I have one more question.. I have a .ex4 file indicator.. Everythings is working but i just dont know if the sound alert works.. I dont know how to test it ..Do you have any suggestion on how i might go about checking if the sound alert works? Thanks

Reason: