Indicators with alerts/signal - page 722

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
davidt76:
This is one of my favorite indies and it appears it will not load in the new Metatrader build. No joy! Could someone take a look at it? Thanks in advance.

davidt76

This one works in the new build too

davidt76
davidt76  

Awesome. Thank you very much!

jair soares rocha jr
jair soares rocha jr  

Good Evening Mladen!

I'am a newbie at the market and trying to organize my own system and a I like to know if its possible to get a indicator with alert that could follow the next four consecutive bars ( up or down ) and give us a sign when the volume decrease related the last bar.

Attachment: Its a simple count four consecutive bar not related with the volume.

Tks a Lot!

Jair

Files:
barcount.mq4 4 kb
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mladen could you make this indicator compatible with the new mt4? thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Please mladen could you make this indicator compatible with the new mt4? thanks in advance

samuelkanu

This should be it

GFGFGFGFGFGF
GFGFGFGFGFGF  
samuelkanu:

Please did your indicator works,i like it

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi,

Can help to check the attached indicators? It's only working on some of the new version of MT4.

Thank you very much.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Hi,

Can help to check the attached indicators? It's only working on some of the new version of MT4.

Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon,

These are new metatrader compatible versions, one has the alerts added as well.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear mrtools,

Noted and thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi all ihave this indicator i want alerts and email alert when new signal happen the signal is the candle colored thanks very much in advance123forexpatterns.ex4

Files: