Indicators with alerts/signal - page 835

forexprofits
forexprofits  
mrtools:
Sorry Forexprofit, that indicator is decompiled and looks like to me it is a solar wind type indicator meaning it repaints badly.

Ok. I see what you are saying now. thanks!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
ichimoku_mtf_kumo_cross_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello mladen or mr.tools..

You guys mind adding three more alert options to this indicator .

- tenkan crosses kijun

- kijun crosses price

- chikou crosses tenkan

really much appreciated .. thank you in advance

Hello Johnjacob,

Added the alerts but please keep this in mind, the alerts added are 3 more buffers added, bringing the total to 11 now, so if for some reason Metatrader pulls the plug on almost unlimited buffers, the indicator probably won't work.

bjwine06
bjwine06  

I have two requests please. I have searched hundreds of pages in many threads trying to locate these indicators with the alerts I need and I can't find them. I wish to add email alerts on both indicators. When trend changes and when price penetrates bands, but with option to only alert on first penetration until opposite band is penetrated. Neither indicators recalculate. It is much appreciated, I can't believe all the work that is accomplished here..... amazing!

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you mrtools and ill keep that in mind.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bjwine06:
I have two requests please. I have searched hundreds of pages in many threads trying to locate these indicators with the alerts I need and I can't find them. I wish to add email alerts on both indicators. When trend changes and when price penetrates bands, but with option to only alert on first penetration until opposite band is penetrated. Neither indicators recalculate. It is much appreciated, I can't believe all the work that is accomplished here..... amazing!

There is a TMA with distances here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page86 with all alerts, for the Trend indicator any chance you have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled.

bjwine06
bjwine06  
mrtools:
There is a TMA with distances here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page86 with all alerts, for the Trend indicator any chance you have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled.

The indicator I posted does not repaint... I don't think its an actual TMA, although it's name implies TMA. It does not recalculate/ re-paint. It's a mod version of keltner of bollinger, not sure really?

I'll try to come up with the original source code, thought it was, sorry.

bjwine06
bjwine06  

mrtools,

I don't want an actual TMA . This indicator is named tmatrue, but it does not repaint or recalculate. It resembles a mod keltner or bollinger, I'm not really sure. Please take a look at it. As for the other indicator, I'm upset now.

Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bjwine06:
mrtools,

I don't want an actual TMA . This indicator is named tmatrue, but it does not repaint or recalculate. It resembles a mod keltner or bollinger, I'm not really sure. Please take a look at it. As for the other indicator, I'm upset now.

Thank you!

bjwine06

what is named "tmatrue" is actually linear weighted moving average (you have it in the built in moving averages - the LWMA). Check this thread for details : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

john jacob
john jacob  

ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4

Hello mladen and mrtools,

sorry to keep bothering you guys , you guys mind fixing this indicator for me . I was trying to make it only show 15m,30m,1h,4h and when i was done it shows errors on it . And when your done you mind adding an alert when all arrows are bullish or bearish .. Thank you very much in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4

Hello mladen and mrtools,

sorry to keep bothering you guys , you guys mind fixing this indicator for me . I was trying to make it only show 15m,30m,1h,4h and when i was done it shows errors on it . And when your done you mind adding an alert when all arrows are bullish or bearish .. Thank you very much in advance

johnjacob

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?