Secrets of Meta-Trader - page 4

Change Chart Symbol from keyboard

Hello,

I need a script to change - traverse all available symbols, using keyboard, for MT4, on one chart.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

I only know a fews

here is to share , right ?

first, always change and try out INPUTS tab on cross-currency (i.e. not major fews)

second, CONTROL N , control M

put triangle shape in my customised icon

last one, that I will share, drag the indicator to the chart and download 4 digit only (not 5) from some better BROKERS

that will make reading much easier -- advanced, we will have to try to learn some programming, check out MQ4 developer sections, use 30USD to learn the best practice from the expert in EA writing, that money is well spent

for this video

http://www.youtube.com/v/W-wU11feEWk

I wonder whether I could guess the NEXT RIGHT SIDE ARROWS

then I will bet on the currency chart movement for my favorite, and exit in 45 minutes

I can watch that video a few time, then run it for real

and pause it, to see whether I could guess the arrows (just 3 possiblity) correctly

-- essence is time compression mates

======= since I contribute quite a lot, I got 1 simple Question for everyone (send to my INBOX in TSD pls) if you know ====

see this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2oCGeU_QNE&feature=related

you can search for a-teens floor filler for normal video

let say, if I put few of my charts , in statics photo in you tube

do you know some QUICK software == for video editing [[ do not use premier, that take few hours to compose edited video into final format ]]

i.e. I youtube my VERY GOOD and beautiful charts for last 2 days say WED (i.e. you will get MON and TUE chart)

then before FRIDAY , market close

you can be a video jockey -- DJ, and make my static chart , that good --- those up and down bar, those 2 3 4 mini screen in the top

you can add some random music -- from kylie minoque , pet shop boys or A-teens to it or remix it

as long as edit is involved, there should be no copyright issue -- the law is like that

then before friday , or on thursday late night

I could get your 45 second video == could be longer , like 4 minutes, then you upload it to youtube, and get me the YOUTUBE LINK

I think if we could do it, and put it in popular forum-- we may able to predict currency, as other floor trader (those banker) may buy or sell into our direction, thinking of EURAUD or EURCAD , recently , these 2 are pretty easy to guess

let me know, if you got the video editing capability -- of course, I could give you my notebook video software ( I never use it)

window, also got a free and easy one - but just about sound track and break the video into parts

acceptable final format is usually avi -- i.e. final version export as ...

do you know HOW to be that good in mixing, editing and software is fast enough plus you got the skill to do it

in return , you could get NICE CHARTING (mine are pretty accurate already) and if we become popular in forex, we could make the CALL -- no kidding -someone called REMIXTRADE already do it , with his very good analysis, but he works for GoldenSach -- no wonder why

HERE it is, I have to search my written stuff

first click my name (on the right)

then click (find all post by this user--- on the left)

this is simple, willing to share this simple indicator, [ with one that will use ANY cool and easy video editing software ]

see dig

for $euraud only

after orange bar formed (time pass)

set 1 OCO buy and 1 oco sell , i.e. buy above the orange bar and sell below the blue bar

around 30 to 55 pips apart -- should be fine

only during blue bar time, you see whether you wanna to exit or not

during blue bar middle, if the price is not hit

set another OCO again , buy in the bottom of orange bar

and sell at the top price level of the orange bar

this way, just trade $euraud , you should earn some money (safe one too) , see my chart

as both currency euro and aussie, try to find some good reason to rise or fall, so not much daily surprise (sudden move surprise)

Does anyone know how to turn off the pop up descriptions on the meta charts when the crosshair is moved over the screen and pop up boxes with values and times appear

cant really see the use of them - and cant find how to turn off the function as in other chart packages

would be grateful if anyone knows the answer

Don’t waste ur money, if i have free forex robot for MT4, if anybody looking for…
Reason: