Indicators with alerts/signal - page 685

inver61
inver61  

Please. arrows are drawn below the indicator. Could be drawn on the price?. Thank you very much, and Happy New Year

indicator

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Please. arrows are drawn below the indicator. Could be drawn on the price?. Thank you very much, and Happy New Year indicator

Inver61,

Added the price chart arrows, and Happy New Year

Oluwafunmilayo Ayotola
Oluwafunmilayo Ayotola  

This is my contribution to Forex TSD - forex forum assisted by mladen.

Files:
vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen.Please,I want to ask to add alert to this indicator.

Also I want to ask, in a code of the indicator it is written that it was created by Mladen, probably it is renamed. Because I can't find its description at a forum.

Best Regards,Kristina.

Files:
eurusdm2.png 43 kb
tm555.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Dear mr.Tools and Mladen.Please,I want to ask to add alert to this indicator.

Also I want to ask, in a code of the indicator it is written that it was created by Mladen, probably it is renamed. Because I can't find its description at a forum.

Best Regards,Kristina.

Yep

That one was made by me. But since the basis of that indicator is a centered TMA (that recalculates) then I will repeat what I always say when recalculating indicators and alerts are concerned : better not to use any recalculating indicator in alerting (signaling) mode since those alerts/signals are a subject of change (even though that indicator already has alerts - someone made the external parameter invisible to user. To enable alerts simply change this block of code :

bool alertsOn = false;

bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

bool alertsOnHighLow = true;

bool alertsMessage = true;

bool alertsSound = false;

bool alertsEmail = false;[/PHP]

to this :

[PHP]

extern bool alertsOn = false;

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

extern bool alertsOnHighLow = true;

extern bool alertsMessage = true;

extern bool alertsSound = false;

extern bool alertsEmail = false;

and you will get alerts (by setting the alertOn to true), but keep in mid what I have told above

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Thank you,Mladen!I will make it

john jacob
john jacob  

Can anyone change the alert posted by lover in post #5328.. I want the Bollitoucher1 indicator to give out the alert as soon as price touches the upper/lower band not wait until it closes and then give out the alert..Thank You in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Can anyone change the alert posted by lover in post #5328.. I want the Bollitoucher1 indicator to give out the alert as soon as price touches the upper/lower band not wait until it closes and then give out the alert..Thank You in advance

Johnjacob, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page354 and in your settings you change alertsOnCurrent to true you will get alerts while price is crossing the upper/lower band or touching.

john jacob
john jacob  
mrtools:
Johnjacob, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page354 and in your settings you change alertsOnCurrent to true you will get alerts while price is crossing the upper/lower band or touching.

Thank You very much

zhoujiafeng
zhoujiafeng  

hlc_volumes.mq4

Asked the teacher to put this indicator into MT5 indicators. Thank you!

Files: