Indicators with alerts/signal - page 681

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Please could you put arrows to change color, the price bars. thankssignal_mantapz_v1.mq4

Inver61,

Added the arrows.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mrtools i dont know if this double top and double bottom indicator attached is good and if not which do you recommend? And if it is good please add sound alert for the currency pair when it occurs. Thanks in advance

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please mrtools i dont know if this double top and double bottom indicator attached is good and if not which do you recommend? And if it is good please add sound alert for the currency pair when it occurs. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, to me that indicator not too good, will see if I can find a better one and add alerts.

marem2000
marem2000  

please .give me an alert when it changes color and the closure of the candle

dmnik
dmnik  
mrtools:
DMNIK, Those are all ex4 files, need the source code(non decompiled mt4 file) before we can modify them.

All that was!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
All that was!

DMNIK

ex4 files can not be modified

Arecibo
Arecibo  

Please could someone add alerts to this signal. Much appreciated as always

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Arecibo:
Please could someone add alerts to this signal. Much appreciated as always

Arecibo

It is a zigzag like indicator. By the time you get the alert, it will be way too late

Arecibo
Arecibo  
mladen:
Arecibo It is a zigzag like indicator. By the time you get the alert, it will be way too late

Thanks for the advice mladen, but I use it on a median renko chart and it does exactly what I need. I just need the alert on the change to help my system. Thanks again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Arecibo:
Thanks for the advice mladen, but I use it on a median renko chart and it does exactly what I need. I just need the alert on the change to help my system. Thanks again

Here you go

Just keep in mind what type of the indicator is that

Files: