Indicators with alerts/signal - page 681

@mrtools

Thank you for responding back..Is it possible if you could make the indicator to draw out high and low arrows if i were to choose lower period moving average like lets say a 1 period moving average..My strategy is based on (2)1 period MA .. 1 period MA apply to the high and the other 1 period MA apply to the low..Is it possible to add high and low arrows to the 1 period MA..i know it sound strange, but thats part of my strategy..If not its ok..Thanks..

johnjacob:
@mrtools Thank you for responding back..Is it possible if you could make the indicator to draw out high and low arrows if i were to choose lower period moving average like lets say a 1 period moving average..My strategy is based on (2)1 period MA .. 1 period MA apply to the high and the other 1 period MA apply to the low..Is it possible to add high and low arrows to the 1 period MA..i know it sound strange, but thats part of my strategy..If not its ok..Thanks..

If you use a 1 period ma of low price and 1 period ma of high price there will be no crosses.

Yea i just looked at it..i came to change my post but you beat me to it..i dont know what i was thinking..

Hi!

Looking for an indicator, which build on each other small boxes.

The right side of the box sometimes narrows again and build up or down in an identical box.

Can you help me find this indicator?

thanks

Zsuzsi

please help add alerts for the following two indicators, thanks.

sd_ma_slow.mq4

trend_magic.mq4

Files:

jzsuzsi:
Hi!

Looking for an indicator, which build on each other small boxes.

The right side of the box sometimes narrows again and build up or down in an identical box.

Can you help me find this indicator?

thanks

Zsuzsi

Hi Zsuzsi,

Having trouble picturing the indicator your looking for any chance you may have a picture or more explanation.

dooglo:
please help add alerts for the following two indicators, thanks.

sd_ma_slow.mq4

trend_magic.mq4

Dooglo, the first one is decompiled but looks like it may be a Hull ma there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 mtf with alerts, the Trend Magic is a Supertrend there are some in this thread that don't repaint, when I locate exactly will post the link.

ps) couldn't find a link so posting a version of SuperTrend, you will find this version is the same as Trend Magic except this version there is no repaint.

mrtools:
Dooglo, the first one is decompiled but looks like it may be a Hull ma there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 mtf with alerts, the Trend Magic is a Supertrend there are some in this thread that don't repaint, when I locate exactly will post the link. ps) couldn't find a link so posting a version of SuperTrend, you will find this version is the same as Trend Magic except this version there is no repaint.

mrtools, thank you very much

Please, I would like to add arrows in price, when changing color. thanks

note:

is important, www support like this that offer information and selfless help. press for this two advertisers each time we go, we show our gratitude.

Files:

inver61:
Please, I would like to add arrows in price, when changing color. thanks

note:

is important, www support like this that offer information and selfless help. press for this two advertisers each time we go, we show our gratitude.

Guys

"sniper trend" is simply a parabolic sar made to draw in separate window. Check it out : place a sar set to 0.01 and 0.1 and compare it to "sniper trend". So, using any parabolic sar can replace "sniper trend"

Reason: