Indicators with alerts/signal - page 682

inver61:
Please, I would like to add arrows in price, when changing color. thanks

note:

is important, www support like this that offer information and selfless help. press for this two advertisers each time we go, we show our gratitude.

Made this one it's mtf with arrows and alerts, like Mladen said the Sniper Trend is just a separate window Psar using the built in metatrader Psar. Also this histo version is made using Mladen's fixed Psar.

Hi,

Can please MrTools or Mr.Mladen add the option signal on "current = true/false", the way is now is after bar close,

To change it to current will change the setting in all charts, and I would like to be able to play around with this option in different pairs, some tru and some false,

I manage to add only notifyUp or notifyDown or both but what I asked is away to much to me,

Hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a great new year ahead for you,

Best Regards,

De Lima,

signal_mantapz_v1_arrows_1.mq4

panchito:
Hi,

Can please MrTools or Mr.Mladen add the option signal on "current = true/false", the way is now is after bar close,

To change it to current will change the setting in all charts, and I would like to be able to play around with this option in different pairs, some tru and some false,

I manage to add only notifyUp or notifyDown or both but what I asked is away to much to me,

Hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a great new year ahead for you,

Best Regards,

De Lima,

signal_mantapz_v1_arrows_1.mq4

Hi De Lima,

Added the alerts with the "current = true/false" option.

Thank you Mr.Tools

Can i please to add email alert this indicator when arrows appears?

Files:

ateciakfx:
Can i please to add email alert this indicator when arrows appears?

That indicator needs 6 other indicators to work. Without those it will not work

mladen:
Here is one that I have on my PC : non- repainting multi time frame + colors on level crosses + alerts (on cross and retrace)

Hi Mladen, when you have time. Could you be so kind and check this indi ?

It seems that the alerts don´t work when setting the indicator to a higher TF ?

I have "Level up+Level down" set to 50.

Thanks in advance!

Some people are willing to share or edit this MT4 indicator it? Thank you very much!

Files:
1.gif  7 kb

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, when you have time. Could you be so kind and check this indi ?

It seems that the alerts don´t work when setting the indicator to a higher TF ?

I have "Level up+Level down" set to 50.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Gfuchs,

Could you post the indicator or a link to it, can't find that post. Thanks!

zhoujiafeng:
Some people are willing to share or edit this MT4 indicator it? Thank you very much!

Hello Zhoujiafeng,

If it's an indicator that paints the bars, that will be very hard to determine, because it can be anything.

Reason: