Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1139

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to add a stoploss line with the Indicator values at the end or the reversal point where the Indicator will turn long/Short ?

Thanks a lot

Files:
Wilson
Wilson  

Hello guys i need help with this, i'm trying to develop this Rainbow strategy, i have a problem at this point when a candle crosses above or below on EMA (26) the indicator give me a notification when after a candle close but i dont want it to be like that what i need is when just a candle touch the EMA(26) before even cross the EMA it should notify me instantly, is that possible? if yes can you help me guys what code am i missing?

Files:
rm1.png 17 kb
topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen does this indi. repaint slut.mq4?

bluegenie84
bluegenie84  
mladen:
Unfortunately all of them must be revised (due to new mt4 changes) Here is this one first : rads_t3_nmc.mq4

Rads system need MTF of this indicator right? can trouble someone to make it MTF?

when i load the indi, i can only see the blue line. how can i get the line for higher timeframe as shown:

Files:
yi zhang
yi zhang  

hi,mladen,

please help me modify this indicators :

1.when the main line up through signal line drawn up arrow.

2.when the main line down through signal line drawn down arrow.

Thank you!

indicators download here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tq01cw

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  

Dear mrtools and mladen,

Could anyone add alerts to this indicator when Double tops and Double bottoms have been identified and also make it auto refresh.

Thanks in advance.

fxpt_dbltopbottom.mq4

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  

Dear mladen!

Can you please add a pop up alert?

Files:
bluegenie84
bluegenie84  
rainbow101:
Rads system need MTF of this indicator right? can trouble someone to make it MTF? when i load the indi, i can only see the blue line. how can i get the line for higher timeframe as shown:

rads_t3_nmc.ex4 can make this indicator mtf? rads_t3_nmc.ex4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen does this indi. repaint slut.mq4?

Hi Topi, since it's a zigzag type indicato, it repaints.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rainbow101:
Rads system need MTF of this indicator right? can trouble someone to make it MTF? when i load the indi, i can only see the blue line. how can i get the line for higher timeframe as shown:

Rainbow101, from what i can tell that is a regular t3 indicator with the external parameters named differently, there is a mtf version of t3 here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page518#comment_814490