Indicators with alerts/signal - page 680

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  

Thank mrtools

But when i use a time frame i must change setup again. because i use multiple time frame and Multiple Currency Pairs and move between time frame.

it dose not auto like my MTF.

anyone don't busy please help me.

when price cross line MTF ( support or resistance) bottom-up will give alert buy

when price cross line MTF ( support or resistance) From top to will give alert sell

Thank you so much!

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  

Please help me

pavaka
pavaka  

...................................... Ending of the 1958 version of The Fly - YouTube

mrkeo86:
Please help me
lover
lover  
mrkeo86:
Please help me

dude what i dont understand is...... what is wrong the sup res indicator mrtools gave u, it is working as how a support res indicator should work it is multi time frame it is alerting when it touches the candle i just checked it out, then why are u so fixated on that other indicator, sounds like u r gonna just use that indicator as ur way of making profits in forex which btw is a pipe dream which means nottaaaa nadaaaaaaa not happening

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Definitely works but like any indicator it is made only to be an assisting mechanism in your trading plan. I don't understand what else can be done with it as I have tested the Mr. Tools version out. Actually just help with and put my current trading system into a more confident decision making confirmation. Don't overlook good things. Thank you Mr. Tools!!

dmnik
dmnik  

Dear, Mladen and mrtools!

Could you paste the arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

dmnik
dmnik  

Guys,need alert!

Thanks in advance.

Files:
super_sidus.rar 1309 kb
sidus.jpg 286 kb
inver61
inver61  

Please could you put arrows to change color, the price bars.

thankssignal_mantapz_v1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Guys,need alert! Thanks in advance.

DMNIK

Doubt that someone will make it (those are decompiled files)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DMNIK:
Dear, Mladen and mrtools! Could you paste the arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

DMNIK,

Those are all ex4 files, need the source code(non decompiled mt4 file) before we can modify them.