Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 70

mladen:
That is simple zigzag. Use any available zigzag for mt5
Thank you for the response Mladen! And maybe the "optimized" part of the name (the mq4 file) was added as a joke, however, all the ZZ indis I found and tested on mt5 do not print the last leg (as I show in my image); thus making them "less equal than the others" :-)... I am actually using the dt_zz_optimized.mq4, its last leg only, as a moving trendline since it moves with the price and gives me an immediate view of forming trendlines... So, the optimized file seems to be a little less simple than the other simple ZZs...

bear1:

Hello Mr. mladen and Mr. tools,

Please can you make MTF this Absolute strenght - averages 1.1 (arrows) indicator?

Thank you in advance

regards 

Dear mr. mladen,

I know I want a lot from you. I want to use the two lines below it on this indicator. Could you add these signal lines at the intersection of two lines please?

Thank you in advance

best regards 

Could you make this indicator squeeze t-3 of macd in Mt5 version and add alert when any dot appears . And also Multiple t3 indicator to Mt5 . thanks a lot .

Pierre63 

bear1:

Dear mr. mladen,

I know I want a lot from you. I want to use the two lines below it on this indicator. Could you add these signal lines at the intersection of two lines please?

Thank you in advance

best regards 

That is an old version. Use newest version

mladen:
That is an old version. Use newest version

Thank you for reply mr. mladen but ı will use it on mt5

I dont know where ı can find it with arrow?

regards 

I would like to thank you for your great work with the various indicators that you have coded for MT5 platform. I would like to ask you if you will be creating the following:

OCN nma 3.4

Step MA nma

Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman

- equivalent indicator versions  for MT5.      Thanks :)

Hello guys,

I have a with arrows mq 5 smoothed CCI indicator, where  can ı find it, can you help me for about it?

thank you in advance

with my regards 

bear1,

check this link:

https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/CCI-Arrows/

Sixer

Sixer:
bear1,

check this link:

https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/CCI-Arrows/

Sixer

Thank you very much for your quick reply mr. sixer

with my regards 

Hello guys,

Can someone add arrows  at intersections for this indicator as in the picture please?

Thank you in advance

with my regars 

Files:
Reason: