Indicators with alerts/signal - page 404

Kwan divergence

Would someone be so nice to make a kwan divergence indicator? I've tried myself but it's very slow and crushing my MT when using it on more than one chart (you will need both of them...)

cci_divergence_v1.23.mq4kwan_mtf.ex4

Files:

wellxAMA indicator alert

I'm looking for a email and sound alert for this unique indicator. If someone could possibly code this for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Files:
wellxama.mq4  4 kb

pokrat:
Would someone be so nice to make a kwan divergence indicator? I've tried myself but it's very slow and crushing my MT when using it on more than one chart (you will need both of them...) cci_divergence_v1.23.mq4kwan_mtf.ex4

Hi Pokrat,

Made it with divergence.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Pokrat, Made it with divergence.

nice indicator - thank you...

MTF Stochastic Bar indicator

Thank you guys for the constant update on indicators

Please help

Hello. Help attach to this indicator sound wav. and a label on the chart when the current price reaches digit - Total Av.

Sorry my english...average_range.mq4

Files:

dadiks:
Hello. Help attach to this indicator sound wav. and a label on the chart when the current price reaches digit - Total Av. Sorry my english...average_range.mq4

Hi Dadiks,

Updated the indicator and added the alerts.

Files:

Thanks !

mrtools:
Hi Dadiks, Updated the indicator and added the alerts.

Hi mrtools, thank you so muth !!

michaelB:
This indicator repaints badly !!

Thanks, I see that now:) Was trying to find an alert option for the JMASlope but can't seem to find it, could you help?

Files:
jmaslope_1.mq4  12 kb

Arecibo:
Thanks, I see that now:) Was trying to find an alert option for the JMASlope but can't seem to find it, could you help?

Hi Arecibo,

Added the alerts!

Files:
Reason: