Indicators with alerts/signal - page 335

chuckee:
The alert works fine except that it keeps repeating and sounding the alarm once the color changes. Is there anyway of just having it notify or sound the alarm once when the color changes?

really? i have coded the way it'll only alert once at new bar opening and it worked fine on mine yesterday on back testing. i will take another look at this today.

chuckee:
The alert works fine except that it keeps repeating and sounding the alarm once the color changes. Is there anyway of just having it notify or sound the alarm once when the color changes?

Ok, I found out what is wrong, messed 1 with 2 at one place. Now it should work. I changed the name here but you can rename it back.

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit.mq4

Help Needed to make EA in mql4

Can somebody to make to EA according to this algorithm!

1. Trade on 5-minute candle

2. Open Sell at 3 pips up Open Price (if the price is moving up)

3. Open Buy at 3 pips down Open Price (if the price is moving down)

4. StopLoss - 5pips

5. TakeProfit - 7pips

6. TrailingStop - 5pips

7. Close trade at the end of the candle

Thank you guys!

Need programmer to convert my system into ea

Hi

I am looking for a programmer to convert my manual system into EA. I am a intraday trader and I base my trade on support & resistance. Can ea identify support & resistance level based on different time frame? Any programmer interested in this project? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Akkinmore:
Hi

I am looking for a programmer to convert my manual system into EA. I am a intraday trader and I base my trade on support & resistance. Can ea identify support & resistance level based on different time frame? Any programmer interested in this project? Please let me know.

Thank you.

[lang=pl]I think that I can help you. Just tell me a details

I have only 6 post so I cant send PM. Please send em email g.pociejewski@luktom.biz

Regards,

G.[/lang]

To code a trade method into EA so as to test, if anyone interested in, thanks

please refer to the attached jpg file to read the following explanation.

1. -30 pips + -36 pips = -66 pips

When the price movement triggers the 2nd trade (in either direction), then traces back to SL of 2nd trade. ( Initial entry in such Sideway condition: price movement does not go beyond 50 pips in one direction; 30 pips = < The price movement < 50 pips ; trace back to SL:0)

Once 2nd Trade is triggered, SLs for 1st& 2nd buys move to 1st buy’s entry.

For instance: 2nd buy triggered, then trace back to SL.

1st sell closed by initial SL (2nd buy’s entry) (-30 pips)

1st buy closed by new SL (1st buy’s entry)( break even)

2nd buy closed by SL(1st buy’s entry) (-30pips x 1.2 lot = -36pips)

Total profit: -66 pips

2. -30 pips + 30 pips + 0 pip + 44 pips = 44 pips

When the price movement triggers the 2nd trade and lacks enough momentum to trigger the 3rd trade, but hits 1st hedge entry between 2nd & 3rd trade entries, then trace back to SL. (50 pips= < The price movement < 60 pips ; trace back to SL: 30)

Once 1st hedge between 2nd& 3rd entries is triggered, SLs for 1st& 2nd buys move to 2nd buy’s entry.

For instance: 2nd buy and the Hedge both triggered, then trace back to SL.

1st sell closed by initial SL. (-30 pips x 1 lot = -30 pips)

1st buy closed by new SL ( 2nd buy entry) (30 pips x 1 lot = 30 pips)

2nd buy closed by new SL ( 2nd buy entry) ( breakeven)

1st Hedge closed by TP ( 2nd buy entry) (20pips x 2.2 lot = 44 pips)

Total profit: +44 pips

3. -30 pips + -22 pips + -14 pips + 24 pips + 50 pips = 8 pips

When the price movement triggers the 3rd trade (which also means that 1st Hedge would closed by its SL) and then traces back to all existing trades’ new SL (previous Hedge entry) ( 60 pips = < The price movement < 80 pips ; trace back to SL:50)

Once 3rd trade is triggered, SLs for 1st& 2nd buys move to 1st hedge entry.

For instance: 3rd buy triggered, then trace back to SL.

1st sell closed by initial SL. (-30 pips)

1st Hedge sell closed by SL (3rd buy entry) (-10pips x 2.2 lot = -22 pips)

3rd buy closed by SL (previous Hedge sell entry) (-10pips x 1.4 lot = -14 pips)

2nd buy closed by new SL (previous Hedge sell entry) (20pips x 1.2 lot = 24pips)

1st buy closed by new SL (previous Hedge sell entry) (50pips x 1 lot = 50pips)

Total profit: 8 pips

4. -30 pips + -22 pips + 0 pip + 36 pips + 60 pips + 72 pips = 116 pips

When the price movement triggers the 3rd trade and lacks enough momentum to trigger the 4th trade, but hits 2nd hedge entry between 3rd & 4th trade entries, then trace back to SL. (80 pips = < The price movement < 90 pips ; trace back to SL:60)

Once 2nd hedge between 3rd & 4th entries is triggered, SLs for 1st & 2nd & 3rd buys move to 3nd buy’s entry.

For instance: 3rd buy and the Hedge both triggered, then trace back to SL.

3rd buy closed by new SL (3rd buy entry) (breakeven)

2nd buy closed by new SL (3rd buy entry) (30pips x 1.2 lot = 36pips)

1st buy closed by new SL (3rd buy entry) (60pips x 1 lot = 60pips)

2nd Hedge sell closed by TP( 3rd buy entry ) (20pips x 3.6 lot = 72 pips)

Total profit: 116 pips

5. -30 pips + -22 pips + -36 pips + -16 pips + 28 pips + 60 pips + 80 pips = 64 pips

When the price movement triggers the 4th trade (which also means that 2nd Hedge would closed by its SL) and then traces back to all existing trades’ new SL (previous Hedge entry) ( 90 pips = < The price movement < 110 pips ; trace back to SL:80)

Once 4th trade is triggered, SLs for 1st & 2nd & 3rd buys move to 2nd hedge entry.

For instance: 4th buy triggered, then trace back to SL.

2nd Hedge sell closed by SL(4th buy entry) (-10pips x 3.6 lot = -36 pips)

4th buy closed by SL(previous Hedge sell entry) (-10pips x 1.6 lot = -16 pips)

3rd buy closed by new SL ((previous Hedge sell entry) (20pips x 1.4 lot = 28 pips)

2nd buy closed by new SL (previous Hedge sell entry) (50pips x 1.2 lot = 60 pips)

1st buy closed by new SL (previous Hedge sell entry) (80pips x 1 lot = 80pips)

Total profit: 64 pips

6. -30 pips + -22 pips + -36 pips + 0 pip + 42 pips + 72 pips + 90 pips + 104 pips = 220 pips

When the price movement triggers the 4th trade and lacks enough momentum to trigger the 5th trade, but hits 3rd hedge entry between 4rd & 5th trade entries, then trace back to SL. ( 110 pips= < The price movement < 120 pips ; trace back to SL: 90)

Once 3rd hedge between 4th & 5th entries is triggered, SLs for 1st & 2nd & 3rd & 4th buys move to 4th buy’s entry.

For instance: 4th buy and the Hedge both triggered, then trace back to SL.

2nd Hedge sell closed by SL(4th buy entry) (-10pips x 3.6 lot = -36 pips)

4th buy closed by SL(4th buy entry) ( breakeven)

3rd buy closed by new SL ((4th buy entry) (30pips x 1.4 lot = 42 pips)

2nd buy closed by new SL (4th buy entry) (60pips x 1.2 lot = 72 pips)

1st buy closed by new SL (4th buy entry) (90pips x 1 lot = 90 pips)

3rd Hedge sell closed by TP (4th buy entry) (20pips x 5.2 lot = 104 pips)

Total profit: 220 pips

7. If the trend goes short( sell direction), the logic & principle is the same.

8. Once the trades are all closed by SL(TP), at exact moment repeats the initial entry process (again, both buy& sell orders enter at the same price at the same time.)

From above explanation, once the price movement = > 50 pips, the results of this method can become definitely positive. However, the risk still exists when every time initial entry process starts and repeats. It could suffer from the -66 SL in rows. Therefore it might be more profitable to enter during the Market open session or one or two hour later that time in which the volatility starts bigger. ---maybe also good for the time when news released. Otherwise, The EA might need the SL pct control once it got three SL from initial entry in row (-198 pips), the EA stops opening any new trade during the rest time until next day market open time comes.

If anyone thinks it is worth to code this method into an EA and has interested, it would be highly appreciated. We wants to test this method (as EA) to see how it works in all market conditions and find different parameter combination for each currency pairs.

Possible EA Key features allowed to adjust parameter:

Lot size

Start time (hour & minute)

End time (hour & minute)

Start trade day

End trade day

Max sell orders

Max buy orders

Pips starter distance: pips range to open next same direction order

Booster: constant for arithmetic progression

(I don’t know whether geometric progression would be better to use.)

Hedge distance: pips range to open opposite direction order (should smaller than given pips starter distance)

Method Weakness:

1. The worst case is that initial entry loss (-66 pips) happens in row during side way market conditions.

2. No entry judgement by any indicators or analysis. (first initial enter normally start at Asian market open time or 00:00 server time --- also 1 or 2 hour later after Asian market opens )

If any good suggestions regarding the entry judgement or this method, please kindly provide feedbacks.

Files:

Please combine rsi and starcs bands as one alert

Please, any generous coder help with combining of these 2 indi's. What I am trying to accomplish is to have both indicators combined and to give the alert when only both meet the requirement. For example, the Starcs indi gives you an alert when the upper or lower band is penetrated, the RSI gives you alert based on what you put in for overbought and oversold. I want the combined indi to only give the alert (still with email and audible popup) when both of the requirements are met together, Starc is penetrated either up or down, at the same time RSI is either oversold or overbought. This would be awesome please. Thank you for the consideration.

Riki

[langtitle=ro]3 line break (#property indicator_separate_window)[/langtitle]

[lang=ro]I am looking for 3 line break, ...?

thanks[/lang]

a "take profit & stop loss" expert that needs alert

hey guys

i got this EA that will help u set your stop loss and take profit and it will set it for u automatically once u open any trade...

can any1 plz help me by adding an alert that d cum up when the order closes and show

1) the pair &

2) wether its profit or loss...

thanx alot n happy trading day

Files:

if (OrderOpenPrice()>3)

{

ordersell = OP_SELL;

}

else {

orderbuy = OP_BUY;

}

this you mean ??