Hull MA - page 5

no, no - HMAs in the picture - one with colors set and remain as it should; another - colors clearly set after fact (repainted)

How it holding the line itself easy to check (i didn't yet - 2 lasy)

there is original formula of Hull MA - and plenty implications (versions, adaptations)

Why Mladen secretive - I don't know, he has his reasons

Kalenzo, CJA has their reasons - I'm bugging them about sourse once in a while - but they are: "sorry, no" and no comments ... well, reasons could be complicated

anyway, at least now we have unrepainting HMA, possibilities tho use it in EAs and custom trailors (Mladen was halping so fare) - better than nothing

and - there's many ways - should be several solutions how to fix HMA ...

P.S. but from other hand - you can't expect from extraordinary and talanted people be allways reasonable - take us 4 example - I'm unreasonable...

Need Help....

Hello All.....

Can any body help me to change HMA4 indicator into an Arrow as the sign when the color change..? Help me please.....!!!

Thank You

Files:
hma.mq4  8 kb

HMA-W/Shift

I have been doing some backtesting and have made a hull ma with a shift function added to it..enjoy

Files:

Impressive HMA Power

If we could find the exact moment to trade with this one!...

Cross:

Hi cross...Do you fwd test that ea ...what timeframe ?

Cross:

Hi Cross ,

If you don't mind , may i know how you obtained the hma2power2trendcci ? PM me plz .. Since it was created by Azam and only shared at a certain private group.

Warm Regards,

Yusof

yusof786:
Hi Cross ,

If you don't mind , may i know how you obtained the hma2power2trendcci ? PM me plz .. Since it was created by Azam and only shared at a certain private group.

Warm Regards,

Yusof

Sorry, but sometimes I don't remember from where I get the experts I test. This in fact was from a private forum and I don't feel confortable to share it.

Help on HMA

Hi all,

I would like to create an indicator for compute the close value wich create a reversal of an indicator like HMA. For that i need to create a function for compute one value of HMA with a close values tab where i modify the current value in an dichotomy loop to find the value wich create the reversal.

Here my first step code, i'm a beginner of MQL4 coding, i've created a HMA indicator with a function which compute the HMA value at each bar, but i don't understand why the result is different with HMA_V2 indicator. Somebody can help me ?

Regards

Files:

Hull not working

I cannot get Hull to work, I insert it into the chart and nothing happens. The Indicators List shows that it is there in the cart through. Any ideas?

thanks!

Reason: