"well working 4h system" thread ?

can anyone tell me where did this thread: "well working 4h system" go ?

I've been looking for it, it had a great system for 4h timeframe.

maybe it was renamed or something ?

regards,

CJ.-

ZeeJay:
can anyone tell me where did this thread: "well working 4h system" go ?

I've been looking for it, it had a great system for 4h timeframe.

maybe it was renamed or something ?

regards,

CJ.-

One or two weeks ago I renamed Dolly thread (to be "Dolly system"). No other threads were renamed (or were renamed very long time ago).

There is one thread in elite section namely "well working trading system" but it is different from what you are looking for (it is something about VT Trader and new indicators for MT4 and this thread was not moved - it was started in elite section).

And there is this thread which is not developed yet.

system picture

newdigital:
One or two weeks ago I renamed Dolly thread (to be "Dolly system"). No other threads were renamed (or were renamed very long time ago).

There is one thread in elite section namely "well working trading system" but it is different from what you are looking for (it is something about VT Trader and new indicators for MT4 and this thread was not moved - it was started in elite section).

And there is this thread which is not developed yet.

maybe if you look at this image it could help clear things up a bit.

Let me know,

thanks,

CJ.-

Files:
ww4h.gif  40 kb

ZeeJay:
maybe if you look at this image it could help clear things up a bit.

Let me know,

thanks,

CJ.-

It is the thread with NonLagMA and with TrendEnvelopes indicators. And i think I did images for that thread.

A lot of systems, can not remember ...

Try to make a search with the world NonLagMA or TrendEnvelopes.

Pretty difficult to make searches with this forum especially for indicators, because attachments don't get searched (at least on my computer). Maybe newdigital can do something about it.

Anyone have the TrendStrength indicator they could post?

TIA

Thruline:
Anyone have the TrendStrength indicator they could post? TIA

Thruline,

I have a number of indicators called "Trendstrength", unfortunately none of them are the one that is shown in the picture.

Trendstrengh Indicator

Here is one, I hope it is what you look for.

Files:

Sorry B, that's not it.

I must admit that is a nice looking 4 hr. strategy. And I love trading the 4hr. chart. Only thing I might add is a Damiani Volameter to keep me out of ranging/flat markets.

newdigital:
There is one thread in elite section namely "well working trading system" but it is different from what you are looking for (it is something about VT Trader and new indicators for MT4 and this thread was not moved - it was started in elite section.

This system looks good historically. Any idea why it was dropped, NewDigital? Sure you probably don't remember now.

Reason: