Need help for sound alert

Hi Please HELP me .

Can anyone add Alert sound to this Indicator please ?

Files:

1389:
Hi Please HELP me . Can anyone add Alert sound to this Indicator please ?

Fxtrendchaser, would need the original source code of the indicator to be able to add alerts.

Hi Thanks for replying i am new how can i get original source code of the indicator ?

1389:
Hi Thanks for replying i am new how can i get original source code of the indicator ?

Maybe try the forum google search box or a regular search on the internet.

Not able to find anything can u help me please ......

1389:
Not able to find anything can u help me please ......

Can't find anything either!

Can u help me in finding Similar Indicator with Alert ?

1389:
Can u help me in finding Similar Indicator with Alert ?

Judging from parameters, that is a combination of multiple indicators - without exactly knowing what and how is used in the code, it can not be reproduced

Hi, I'm a new member of this forum.

Please, can anyone help me to add a sound alert when the arrow indicator appears and add push notification to my mobile?. Really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform provides multiple settings to help you conveniently customize it. Click " Options" in the Tools menu or press "Ctrl+O". Charts — common settings of price charts and parameters of objects management: object selection straight after creation, immediate object configuration, and docking parameters; Trade — default parameters...

Mohammed Abdul Baseer:

Hi Please HELP me .

Can anyone add Alert sound to this Indicator please ?

Dude, it's .ex4 file. Where do you get that?

You should ask the author of the indicator to add it for you. 

Sure, there is a way to extract the signal from that indicator and make it execute alert sound but,

it's better if you contact the author. It's more "legal" that way.

fairuzajan: an anyone help me to add
  1. Don't double post! Don't triple post!
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Reason: