farahani:
hi

pls alert for this indicator

mbkasctren.mq4

In that indicator you have two lines that go like this

// Alert("MBKAsctrend ",Period()," ",Symbol()," BUY");

// Alert("Silver Trend ",Period()," ",Symbol()," SELL");

delete the "//" part from the beginning of those lines and you will have alerts

hello, can you add sound alerts, email and notification in this indicator please?

when green and red appears

many thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.mq4

elcomepips:
hello, can you add sound alerts, email and notification in this indicator please?

when green and red appears

many thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.mq4

elcomepips

This one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download CCI_alerts.mq4 already alerts on that same conditions (CCI crossing levels - 200 in both cases and in both cases it can be specified). Try it out

mladen:
Börsenkater1969 Here you go (both indicators needed for proper work) : swing_point.mq4 and indraws_volume_analysis_3.01_alerts.mq4

many thanks and I wish sunny days.

Would like to say a HUGE thank you to Mladen and MrTools for making this forum so awesome!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Now onto the question: Would either of you be so kind to add an email alerts and arrows alerts to my chart with a simple histograph indicator? I would really appreciate the assistance. Hopefully it will not be too hard

Here are the basic rules: When the Market = Bear the indicator will send email alert and show DOWN arrow alert on chart. When the Market = Bull the indicator will send email alert and show UP arrow alert on chart. Thats it! Basically whenever the blocks change from either red to blue or blue to red I would like to have an email alert and an arrow appear on the chart. If you need to have more logic, perhaps AFTER the first closed RED send email alert with down arrow and vice versa. Hope you guys can help because you are the best. thanks again!

Files:

mladen:
In that indicator you have two lines that go like this

// Alert("MBKAsctrend ",Period()," ",Symbol()," BUY");

// Alert("Silver Trend ",Period()," ",Symbol()," SELL");

delete the "//" part from the beginning of those lines and you will have alerts

Hello Mladen, i adjusted the indicator as you suggested but it keeps alerting even when i set the default 0 to 1. Pls can you help to properly adjust the alert to sound once on the current candle.

Thanks in advance.

forexprofits:
Would like to say a HUGE thank you to Mladen and MrTools for making this forum so awesome!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Now onto the question: Would either of you be so kind to add an email alerts and arrows alerts to my chart with a simple histograph indicator? I would really appreciate the assistance. Hopefully it will not be too hard Here are the basic rules: When the Market = Bear the indicator will send email alert and show DOWN arrow alert on chart. When the Market = Bull the indicator will send email alert and show UP arrow alert on chart. Thats it! Basically whenever the blocks change from either red to blue or blue to red I would like to have an email alert and an arrow appear on the chart. If you need to have more logic, perhaps AFTER the first closed RED send email alert with down arrow and vice versa. Hope you guys can help because you are the best. thanks again!

Sorry Forexprofit, that indicator is decompiled and looks like to me it is a solar wind type indicator meaning it repaints badly.

farahani:
hi

pls alert for this indicator

mbkasctren.mq4

Hi Farahani, made this version.

Files:

Re:HalfTrend

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached indicator for when the arrows appear - alert should be for current candle and on close of candle and should include email alert.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

halftrend_1.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: