Filters' Trading System

Trading system of two indicators.

May be used as a filter system as well to filter the signals from other indicators.

Files:
1.gif  16 kb
pcci.mq4  6 kb
renko_v1.mq4  3 kb

Filter System

how do you get PCCI and Renko in the same window? I get PCCI and Renko in two seperate indicator windows.

ajoh31

Very easy.

Insert one indicator to the chart.

then drag an other indicator by mouse on to the same window.

The same as file to the folder. By mouse.

It is possible in MT4.

As many as you want. In one window.

Files:

Thank you

Template which you may download to MT4/template folder to combine those two indicators together (the indicators should be in indicator's mt4 folder).

Files:

PCCI_Renko Trading System

This systems is here. But it is just some idea which should be developed. It was not finished yet and as I know nobody is going to improve it on other forums. But it may be good starting idea.

You can't use renko in relation to CCI cuz cci bounces around 0 and renko bounces around the price. i think it would have to be something like bid or ma breaks a renko line and then cci is > X

X being any number cci needs to be above or below

anyone correct meh if im wrong

newdigital, to try improving a system wee need some things, like a system for instance.

What we see on your pictures is not quite a system in my uderstanding, it is a rule fro opning, closing positions, but what about the stop loss, trailing stops, and other things.

Eve so, let`s just keep the the rules, and try working on them, but in order to work on them , we need to have some backtesting made, so we could see how the system performs overall. A one apart taken exmple could be just a coinsidence, so this is what i think we should doo, we should try manualy backtesting it, then share our results here, after that we can see does this have some sense working on , or not. If yes, we must find the disadvantages , and work em out.

Ravique:
newdigital, to try improving a system wee need some things, like a system for instance.

What we see on your pictures is not quite a system in my uderstanding, it is a rule fro opning, closing positions, but what about the stop loss, trailing stops, and other things.

Eve so, let`s just keep the the rules, and try working on them, but in order to work on them , we need to have some backtesting made, so we could see how the system performs overall. A one apart taken exmple could be just a coinsidence, so this is what i think we should doo, we should try manualy backtesting it, then share our results here, after that we can see does this have some sense working on , or not. If yes, we must find the disadvantages , and work em out.

Yes, you are right. We can not backtest it or test. It is just a something which some people like. It should be fully improved.

1 Min Chart - 144/200 Ema Cross

Hv discovered that ema 144/200 cross on 1 min chart basically is A GREAT FILTER. Kindly try it and post your comments and suggestions accordingly, ie how we can combine with anything else?? tks

newdigital, you can`t improve this? becouse when you add up two of this indicators to this window, one of them shows the price values, and the other its owne values, look at the picture :

Since the crosses are not mathematical, but visual, you can`t count em up, so It is worthless, as sad as I am to say that. The indicators just don`t match up.

Reason: