Indicators with alerts/signal - page 521

engula
engula  
mladen:
Here you go (it still needs the FATL indicator in order to work) Have a nice weekend

does it recalculate/repaint?

debashis
debashis  

normally guru mladen dont set alerts on repaint indicators, so i guess its not repaint!

secretcode
secretcode  
debashis:
normally guru mladen dont set alerts on repaint indicators, so i guess its not repaint!

Not sure but it repaints !!

Look at Yellow dash line, even Price follow that line sometimes which is not logical !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Not sure but it repaints !! Look at Yellow dash line, even Price follow that line sometimes which is not logical !

Guys,

All I did with that indicator is add alerts when arrows appear

engula
engula  
mladen:
Guys, All I did with that indicator is add alerts when arrows appear

you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:

There are some suspicious points in the code but it needs to be checked more

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Hi mladen,

I found very interesting the attached indicator ( Traders_Dinamic_Index_SSA_normalized_ep_sharp_VA).

Is it possible to code a MTF version in order to have ( for example ) painted on the 5 min TF the arrows relative to another time frame (ex 60 min arrow ) ? Or could you suggest an equivalent indicator?

Thanks in advance and my compliments for your great job on this forum ( I apologize for my bad english )

Andrea

Tarpan
Tarpan  
engula:
does it recalculate/repaint?

Too good to be true

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:

It uses 2 time frames : one for SATL and next higher time frame for FATL so yes, as it is always a case when using multi time frame, it will change where the signals are as the values for the higher time frame bars changes (it will repaint).

Also, the way how they tried to interpolate values when UseApproximate is set true makes another problem (they should have done it differently)

Dean Farrow
Dean Farrow  

thanking u kindly mr tools and indeed i do remember.

best Dean