Indicators with alerts/signal - page 515

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
can any body please code an alert for cycle tma endpoint indi when the lines on it changes its color pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee humble request to all the gurus and professionals out here of coding,. please i need the alert to sound when the lines changes it color doesnt matter up or down. if the histogram changes color from red to green it should pop up a alert, i hope u will kindly look into this humble request..

Added the alerts on color changes.

lover
lover  
mrtools:
added the alerts on color changes.

wow mrtools u r amazing u coded a entire indicator in a matter of few hours, what are u a forex god or something hehe looks like i need to come to this site more often to see all the cool stuff u pros make, but none the least i am greatly thankful for ur wonderful work it works perfectly

lover
lover  
erdenmensch:
Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

ya looks good to me only if doesnt repaints looks like it does but i dont know there are professionals here to take good care of u dont worry somebody will bounce back soon with the goodies ,.,. hang in there my friend hehehehe i got what i wanted though u can try it, its good

alignat
alignat  

Hi, all guru's of program codes,

add an audible and visual alert for this indicator on confirmed candle, please.

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
erdenmensch:
Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

erdenmensch

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page5

Set the SnakeRange to 22

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
erdenmensch

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page5

Set the SnakeRange to 22

PS: as far as I know it recalculates (it uses snake force for pre-smoothing and snake force recalculates) so be careful with alerts on that indicator - better to use it for estimation only instead for signals. Other than that it would be a good indicator (it is actually a Spearman rank auto-correlation, which is a good indicator)

Sirius
Sirius  
mladen:
PS: as far as I know it recalculates (it uses snake force for pre-smoothing and snake force recalculates) so be careful with alerts on that indicator - better to use it for estimation only instead for signals. Other than that it would be a good indicator (it is actually a Spearman rank auto-correlation, which is a good indicator)

Thank you.

sachin_syd
sachin_syd  

Dear Mrtools

Please can u add sound and arrow alert with message when the indicator sadukey changes color and bar closes.

Also on the other one when the hisotgram changes color to red or blue

Many Thanks :-)

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
sachin_syd:
Dear Mrtools

Please can u add sound and arrow alert with message when the indicator sadukey changes color and bar closes.

Also on the other one when the hisotgram changes color to red or blue

Many Thanks :-)

For i_Sadukey, there is a version which is mtf with alerts here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post #4252

Jonas Hellwig
Jonas Hellwig  

Indicators with alerts/signal- Zero Lag Hull

The Zero lag Hull moving average is definetely a nice one; is there one version where a signal on the chart is shown when the color changes? One with E-Mail alert as well would be super nice....