Indicators with alerts/signal - page 518

engula:
does it recalculate/repaint?

Too good to be true

engula:
you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

It uses 2 time frames : one for SATL and next higher time frame for FATL so yes, as it is always a case when using multi time frame, it will change where the signals are as the values for the higher time frame bars changes (it will repaint).

Also, the way how they tried to interpolate values when UseApproximate is set true makes another problem (they should have done it differently)

thanking u kindly mr tools and indeed i do remember.

best Dean

I was set the Ichimoku Monitor alert for true, but its never give me the alert. I hope someone can fix this

best regard

Files:

Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts.

because I do not have file MQL

Files:

I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Pied Piper:
I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Try out this one : inside outbar mtf-alerts.mq4

capithitam:
Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts. because I do not have file MQL

ex4 can not be changed.

From the look of it, it seems like some kind of a zigzag indicator (with arrows instead of lines)

Hi, Everyone.

I have this one indicator (SuperADX.mq4) that I just got yesterday. It stopped showing signals today. I have this on 2 metatreders and it is the same.

The other SuperADX one i have is in a different format. Can it be change to the format for mt4?

Or maybe you guys have someting like this?

Files:

it got tired?...

vicky.a.:
Hi, Everyone.

I have this one indicator (SuperADX.mq4) that I just got yesterday. It stopped showing signals today. I have this on 2 metatreders and it is the same.

The other SuperADX one i have is in a different format. Can it be change to the format for mt4?

Or maybe you guys have someting like this?
Reason: