Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

There are some suspicious points in the code but it needs to be checked more

andreatrade
andreatrade  

Hi mladen,

I found very interesting the attached indicator ( Traders_Dinamic_Index_SSA_normalized_ep_sharp_VA).

Is it possible to code a MTF version in order to have ( for example ) painted on the 5 min TF the arrows relative to another time frame (ex 60 min arrow ) ? Or could you suggest an equivalent indicator?

Thanks in advance and my compliments for your great job on this forum ( I apologize for my bad english )

Andrea

Tarpan
Tarpan  
engula:
does it recalculate/repaint?

Too good to be true

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

It uses 2 time frames : one for SATL and next higher time frame for FATL so yes, as it is always a case when using multi time frame, it will change where the signals are as the values for the higher time frame bars changes (it will repaint).

Also, the way how they tried to interpolate values when UseApproximate is set true makes another problem (they should have done it differently)

Dean Farrow
Dean Farrow  

thanking u kindly mr tools and indeed i do remember.

best Dean

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

I was set the Ichimoku Monitor alert for true, but its never give me the alert. I hope someone can fix this

best regard

Files:
bakulroti
bakulroti  

Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts.

because I do not have file MQL

Files:
Jenom Nyam
Jenom Nyam  

I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pied Piper:
I've been looking for a good indicator for inside bars + alert in this thread, but it looks very loooo...ng. Please can anyone who uses one help out? Thanks in advance

Try out this one : inside outbar mtf-alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
capithitam:
Can someone add alert to this indicator or at least give me an indicator that is equal to the available indicator alerts. because I do not have file MQL

ex4 can not be changed.

From the look of it, it seems like some kind of a zigzag indicator (with arrows instead of lines)