Indicators with alerts/signal - page 518

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shakilboss:
is this indicator repainted?

Yes. It uses snake force (centered TMA) for smoothing and that means that it recalculates (repaints)

joe blogs
joe blogs  

Megatrend changes alittle, possibly repainting ?

not sure

Mladens HMAs are better

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
WR1:
Megatrend changes alittle, possibly repainting ?

not sure

Mladens HMAs are better

WR1

You are right : megatrend will sometimes repaint. If someone is relying on slope color changes as signals better to use some non repainting version of Hull average

thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

Hi. This is my first post here. I need someone to add alert with popup message for this indicator

1. MACD colored + mtf

alert with popup message will show after previous bar closed

2. ichimoku monitor

i only need alert (with popup message) when the price inside the kumo (netral)

Best regards

Updated MACD posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

William Snyder
William Snyder  
thunderstorms:
Hi. This is my first post here. I need someone to add alert with popup message for this indicator

1. MACD colored + mtf

alert with popup message will show after previous bar closed

2. ichimoku monitor

i only need alert (with popup message) when the price inside the kumo (netral)

Best regards

Thunderstorms, looks like the macd has alerts already when macd and signal line cross and the Ichimoku monitor is decompiled not able to add alerts to that one.

bakulroti
bakulroti  
mladen:
capithitam

That is a "generic" indicator (it is supposed to call other indicators) so it is not possible to know what will be the alerting criteria, and thus not possible to program alerts for conditions that are not know in advance

As of time frame : simply enter the desired time frame you wish (0 for current, if you leave -1 it will assign a next higher time frame, or any other valid time frame)

thanks mladen for explained it.

maniek1244
maniek1244  

Hi,

In a few time I prefer to trade a isakas method, I mean this method ISAKAS Trend Forex Trading System, but will be very nice when the indi max bars to count to be with alert signal, so it is imposible to ad alert signal to this indi, thank you for help

William Snyder
William Snyder  
maniek1244:
Hi, In a few time I prefer to trade a isakas method, I mean this method ISAKAS Trend Forex Trading System, but will be very nice when the indi max bars to count to be with alert signal, so it is imposible to ad alert signal to this indi, thank you for help

Hi Maniek1244,

Added the alerts.

Arnold
Arnold  

Hi all,

I have moving average indicator from Igorad (AllAverages v2.50 modified by mrtools). If possible I want this indicator to be modified so it can give sound alert when the entire body and wick (up and down) of a candlestick close above or under the moving average. Attached is the picture of what I'm trying to say.

Is it possible to do that? or is there already another indicator that can achieve this purpose?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Hello Everybody ,i found this Gann T3 indicator and the only missing thing is an alert ,is it possible to add this? Pierre63 Thanks in advance. everybody, I found this Gann T3 indicator and the only thing missing is an alert is it possible to do add this? This indicator whit a good set up give good signal on every time frame he does not change is mind to often.