Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 654

This indicator ¨ Coeffoline ¨ seem to work upside down at least on my computer!!

Pierre63

Pierre63:
This indicator ¨ Coeffoline ¨ seem to work upside down at least on my computer!! Pierre63

Pierre63

What is upside down?

Upper is the one I posted lower is the one you re-posted. I fail to see problems with it (not even in multi time frame mode nor with different (longer) period applied. Similar results for all symbols

Files:
soeff.gif  71 kb
coeff_2_1.gif  76 kb
coeff_3.gif  73 kb

Hi , i try it on Eu/Us after your post and it is working OK, but i,m trading the DJ30 and see the result, MTF or not.

Sorry i did not tell you i'm only trading the DJ30 on my first post.

If you could do something it will be appreciated , at least a few word of explenation about the anomaly.

Pierre63

Files:

Pierre63:
Hi , i try it on Eu/Us after your post and it is working OK, but i,m trading the DJ30 and see the result, MTF or not.

Sorry i did not tell you i'm only trading the DJ30 on my first post.

If you could do something it will be appreciated , at least a few word of explenation about the anomaly.

Pierre63

I see now, but quite frankly do not know exactly why it happens.

Probably the cause of that is in Logarithm function and the range of values used for it, but it seems that it is not always so (almost all Nordic currencies are inverted too). Here is this version. It will recognize majority and adjust the direction as it should be, but in case when it failed (like for those Nordic crosses) there is an option "Invert", and that way you can adjust it to show correct direction. I know that it is not an automatic solution, but this is the fastest solution I could come up with. Let me know if you notice any similar problem

coeffoline_amp_alerts_-_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Is it possible create a MTF version of this indicator?

Please note that I'm not the owner of this indicator. I downloaded it from the forum only.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

het mladen

is it possible to add alerts to this indicatormt4-levelstop-reverse-v2_mtf_nmc.mq4? thanks in advance

Hi programmers, i need to eliminate this label on this heiken ashi sw indicator. Every time i point mouse cursor on this indicator it shows me label information covering indicator candles. I tried to eliminate SetIndexLabel instructions from the code but the labels are still present. How can i do?

I don't need to adapt the code to new builds language so please can you tell me where i have to modify the code? Later i'll compile it with previous builds compiler for myself

thanks

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw.mq4

heiken_ashi.mq4

Files:

ameets1972:
het mladen is it possible to add alerts to this indicatormt4-levelstop-reverse-v2_mtf_nmc.mq4? thanks in advance

Ameets1972, looking in the code looks like it already has alerts.

fxd01:
Is it possible create a MTF version of this indicator?

Please note that I'm not the owner of this indicator. I downloaded it from the forum only.

Thanks in advance.

Fxd01, this is the same indicator but this version has been cleaned up code wise considerably, anyway added the mtf and also alerts.

thefxpros:
Hi programmers, i need to eliminate this label on this heiken ashi sw indicator. Every time i point mouse cursor on this indicator it shows me label information covering indicator candles. I tried to eliminate SetIndexLabel instructions from the code but the labels are still present. How can i do?

I don't need to adapt the code to new builds language so please can you tell me where i have to modify the code? Later i'll compile it with previous builds compiler for myself

thanks

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw.mq4

heiken_ashi.mq4

You simply add

SetIndexLabel(numberOfTheBuffer,NULL):

in the init() section for each buffer that you want to avoid to display that information. It will also prevent showing values next to the indicator name

Reason: