MTF EMA dashboard/grid

I am looking for a MTF indicator showing EMA levels in a dashboard or grid.

I have already seen Forex Freeway, but did not find this visually accurate.

A dashboard would be better.

Any ideas if this exists?

saeed319:
I am looking for a MTF indicator showing EMA levels in a dashboard or grid.

I have already seen Forex Freeway, but did not find this visually accurate.

A dashboard would be better.

Any ideas if this exists?

Hi saeed,

maybe this could be sth for you. Mint signal2.1_cl_2 contains 2 EMAs, CCI and RSI. Grid Builder allows you to change Grid space and line color.

Enjoy and good effort

mintsignal only displays 2 EMAs, i am looking to enter more (6 EMA values)

grid is just a grid

thanks for your reply

saeed319:
mintsignal only displays 2 EMAs, i am looking to enter more (6 EMA values)

grid is just a grid

thanks for your reply

Just a suggestion: What about taking Mintsignal 3 times with 6 EMA values. You can change the yDistance 20 - 40 - 60

What kind of grid are you looking for?

"Beginner 5 min chart trade"

Search youtube.com on the above words.

On the above video, you can see a 4 lane grid system. The levels are essentially EMA levels (i think)

I am ideally looking to replicate this indicator in a dashboard format

EMA Dashboard

Would like to know if anyone can create a dashboard type indicator.

This indicator would take 2 ema's of my choice and would indicate if the fast ema is above or below the slow ema for 3 particular time frames.

So if the Weekly, daily and 4hr ema's are crossed long, then I will see all green lights, or red for crossed short. Actually I only need the weekly and daily option since I trade from the 4hr chart and can already see what position those ema's are in.

Just want to use it to for a easy and quick way to be sure I'm on the correct side of the trend.

thx,

todd

cristian07

Thanks much for the indicator. But it's not quite what I'm looking for. Would prefer just a simple dashboard box in my upper right hand corner and not an entire indicator window. Also i'm having a hard time figuring out how it shows me if my fast ema is above the slow. Looks like the dots are showing the slope of the ma's instead.

thx,

todd

Reason: